Money Makers

I would imagine that after incall expenses that most girls clear less than 40k a year. Yes some make more than that but I imagine the number is cut in half for each 10K in increase.

I am "friends" with a retired dancer. She told me at Clubhouse she could make a grand a night on weekends. That is 50 dances! She said she could barely move on Sunday. Her honesty is rare and refreshing. Originally Posted by Red Tex
You sure she was just dancing?
Don't let the Occupy Hippies find out about all this money. They might show up and demand a thread wanting their share. Or even worse, Providers that don't make as much as they feel they should will start camping out at the incalls of Providers that make more $. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
ha ha ha!

^5
  • Jaci
  • 01-18-2012, 05:01 AM
He He,He He,
Gotta Love it..............
I have 401k and you should tooooo.................lol
He He,He He,
Gotta Love it..............
I have 401k and you should tooooo.................lol Originally Posted by Jaci
I let the day job handle all that shit.

As a provider - it makes my head hurt to manually keep up with it.

I must admit. The convenience of direct deposits, having money taken out before you see it and things of that nature - make it so much less of a hassle.

It really is a nice surprise when you see your quarterly statements (or like me - when you decide to open a pile of them) and realize, "Oh hey, I kind of forgot about this."

That is the kind of stuff I didn't pay much attention to when I first did this type of work.
Logan, it's not. lol