Welcome Wagon Suggestions (Please read)

( I moved this to COed Discussion as it has become a discussion amongst folks, I recreated the sticky and closed it so that it stays there and doesn't become a long discussion on things )

Welcome wagon is usually the first impression a lady will have on the board. There are guys who look in this forum specifically to meet new ladies.

Some suggestions for your first post:
1) Tell a little about yourself.
2) include your location (general area)
3) if you do incall and/or outcall
4) include pictures
5) include rates and services (take the time to look at rates of other ladies to not under value or overvalue yourself).
6) links to website, BP ad, P411 profile etc

You are only allowed to start one thread here and please don't keep bumping your own thread with additional availability.

You are going to want to get Verified Provider Status to gain full advantage of the site. Instructions: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=455269 Originally Posted by NYr
+9001
These new girls post away without knowing how inundated they will get with requests. The Sticky is a moot point by the time they post their first intro, and in no time, their inbox is full. Owners/Mods... Don't kid yourselves into thinking a suggestion on what to do AFTER they post will help. They post and wait for responses.
These new girls post away without knowing how inundated they will get with requests. The Sticky is a moot point by the time they post their first intro, and in no time, their inbox is full. Owners/Mods... Don't kid yourselves into thinking a suggestion on what to do AFTER they post will help. They post and wait for responses. Originally Posted by Prolongus
So true. I've posted half a dozen links to the suggestion sticky. Not one woman has responded by posting additional information.
Could we get some prompt for the ladies when they go to post a thread in the WW to read the damn sticky first. Originally Posted by Brot
Agree with Prolongus use exNYer suggestions as a baseline to develop a form for the ladies to use in Welcome forum. Originally Posted by 5150
Another vote for Pro's idea.

And like Tinman said: I also cut-n-pasted NYR's sticky inside about 5 different ladies thread in WW saying:
Have you overlooked reading these 7 questions?
It don't matter, they still haven't answered them.
Maybe one of the problems is once they have posted their thread, it's too late to go back and correct it since they can't bump their own thread. They need to read the sticky BEFORE the post their thread.

CG