Dildo or Dildon't

Dude.... Once went to a session and walked to the nightstand to lay down the gift and there was this massive, huge dildo standing straight up..... It was impressive.... About 14" tall and I would guess easily about 5-6 inches around.... So I'm thinking to myself if she has been using this to play with all day my old puny thing will be like driving a VW Bug through the Washburn Tunnel.... Told her I wasn't going to be able to do her, or me any good and left.... I could still hear her cussing me in the elevator.... Originally Posted by srvfin
Don't hate on her. She needed it prior to my visit.
bb, if the batteries fade, maybe, just maybe, you're using it too much! LOL

abdclub Originally Posted by abdclub
As true as that may be, I purchased the a brand new pocket rocket a few days ago to replace my dearly departed one and a pack of rechargable batteries. The fun will never stop. heheheh!
As true as that may be, I purchased the a brand new pocket rocket a few days ago to replace my dearly departed one and a pack of rechargable batteries. The fun will never stop. heheheh! Originally Posted by beautifulbailey

babe , I am only a phone call away..................lol
babe , I am only a phone call away..................lol Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

Hmmmmm the temptation.
again,,,,,,,I'm only a phone call away...........don't let yourself get numb using those batteries......lol
again,,,,,,,I'm only a phone call away...........don't let yourself get numb using those batteries......lol Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Damn I hate when that happens.
My jack rabbit has been my best friend for years now
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2010, 01:20 PM
I love love love My Rabbit(the purple and the green one)! And my Dogger too Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
Dogger is a dildo? Hmmmm
WTF, what are you doing slumming over here...aren't you supposed to be in diamonds and turds?
Leave it to WTF to sniff out the dogger.
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2010, 01:51 PM
WTF, what are you doing slumming over here...aren't you supposed to be in diamonds and turds? Originally Posted by notanewbie
Slumming? Ain't a lick of difference between the two forums. Men , women, fucking, drama.
Fucking drama where ever there is pussy. And the biggest pussies are usually the guys! LOL
Yeppers, we have our fair share of both...drama and pussies.
Dogger is a dildo? Hmmmm Originally Posted by WTF
Better than my Rabbit that for sure,and unlike my Rabbit never runs out of battery/energy!!!!