Screening: Full rate no private time

• BLM69
  • 02-21-2019, 11:00 PM
Mf'kn STARVING...let me tell ya. Hoes will do ANYTHING for a dollar....smh. Standards bitch, standards. Some things are precious, some things aren't. Balls in your court HOE. 🏀 Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Nothing wrong with thirsty friends, As long as they do their job right! Anything is right! I like that
I agree with Lindsey Lee but full rate? That's a little hard to swallow butt.....

I think Harpoon's approach is wrong. Not the Lodge. Meet at a public place convenient to the lady, like a restaurant, coffee shop, Chili's, or how about Luby's. Time is money and ladies don't have the time to be running around doing meet & greets with all their RL obligations but 15-20 mins at the Starbucks for some concoction coffee & a hi & bye seems appropriate. $ 100.00 More than half the ladies can't make it to an appointment on time much less anything else. Did I stick my foot in my mouth yet ?

Time is money and a meet and greet takes time = money. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
  • OT8
  • 02-22-2019, 05:49 AM
I have had a provider actually ask to meet in a public place before getting private. She was new and very utr, so it was her wanting to be sure I was a safe, rational human being. Worked out well for me. Although she knew how to spot me, she never did. Spotted her and the extra 20+lbs not shown in pics. Discreetly walked out. No injuries to report!
I have had a provider actually ask to meet in a public place before getting private. She was new and very utr, so it was her wanting to be sure I was a safe, rational human being. Originally Posted by OT8
I don't understand this line of thinking. How does meeting someone for a drink show that you are safe and a rational human being? Or more importantly, that you're not LE?
I dont think LE will pay for a cop to have lunch with a lady pick up the tab, watch the interaction then return a week later to exchange more money then bust them. Seems like waste of time money and effort for them.

I personally have done these types of dates and you would be surprised at the money you will save figuring out if full admission is even worth it.