What's in a (screen/hobby) name?

I look Italian and I like Red so Rossi. Scarlett from Gone With the Wind. Red Red. I dunno what I was thinking!
I look Italian and I like Red so Rossi. Scarlett from Gone With the Wind. Red Red. I dunno what I was thinking! Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Scarlett if I remember was a withering chronic; you sure don't fit that role. But it is still an attractive moniker.
My dogs name is shadow and the number on my race car is 00
I feel that a simple white cotton tank top is one of the sexiest items of clothing a woman can wear.

I often ask every provider I see to wear one for me, if possible.

So I decided to make it my screen name, and also use it in getting providers to remember me if I use them as a reference.
Mine is rather simple and obvious, I like milf's, especially soccer moms and I enjoy DATY and DATO.
Mine is rather simple and obvious, I like milf's, especially soccer moms and I enjoy DATY and DATO. Originally Posted by MILFEater
EAT ME!!!! 😜
My Avatar? Because it's awesome. Anyone want to guess why I picked my screen name?
THN, I have wanted to...just had a scheduling snafu when trying to schedule my 50th bday last year where I was accused of double booking and told no further contact.

maybe we can start anew...I know Lita will vouch for me
Timothe (pronounced TEEM O TAY) is the French word for my name. As I mentioned in chat once, I use a French name because the French get laid more often...a long time goal of mine.
Timothe (pronounced TEEM O TAY) is the French word for my name. As I mentioned in chat once, I use a French name because the French get laid more often...a long time goal of mine. Originally Posted by timothe
I love this thread! Now some names make sense!
Maggie is my middle name, plus I'm a huge Rod Stewart fan.
Mine is because my light sabre needs batteries...
I love this thread! Now some names make sense!
Maggie is my middle name, plus I'm a huge Rod Stewart fan. Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Yours was pretty easy to figure out.

Check out the Jeff Beck album called Truth sometime if you have never heard
it (one of my favorite albums) Rod Stewart was the singer for his band, it
is where Rod got his start. One of the all time classic albums.
Well, I'm not an oilman but I am from west texas. I've worked for oil companies for almost 30 years as a computer programmer. lol Definitely not a real oil man but I bet I know the bid-ness a bit more than most. I can't even remember how I came up with that name. It was way back in ASPD days.
My first job out of college was with the Spurs and every team I played for I wore the number 19. Still today. I moved on to a different sports but never have been a fan of any Dallas team. But I'll cash their check!

Go Spurs Go!