bbbj threAD

DAMN that’s what I’m talking about! I want that.
Kendall4U has provided me with more than a couple mind-blowing oral experiences. For me, it all starts with the way she kisses. Call it IOP or whatever you want, it really gets my engine running and sets the stage for some awesome cock loving.

Taking me to the edge and knowing just when to back off, coming up for some more DFK, and then going back down. Repeat until I can’t take any more.

The best blow jobs are ones where you can tell she really WANTS to do it. Originally Posted by Joe Bowers

Well, thanks so much for the shout out doll. I'm happy to know that I'm doing something right!
I can't say one way or the other 100%, but some of the best ones I've had are from women who don't tout themselves as BJ queens. Maybe b/c they're willing to try/take suggestions? Maybe b/c I have no expectations?

Who knows...
A few providers around here have shown really good oral skills, but the best I’ve had by far came from an ex who I now regard as possibly the worst human on the planet. But man she could really throw down.
  • Crock
  • 02-13-2018, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by txboi817
Noted.

• grean
  • 02-13-2018, 03:10 PM
The need for a good blow just appears most the time.

You don't really want to get all sweaty by fucking. You just want to drop your drawers and watch a pretty face blow you.

I wish more ladies here were available on short notice to help.

Originally Posted by txboi817
  • Crock
  • 02-13-2018, 03:35 PM
You got screened a year ago, but have been avoiding me ... Originally Posted by DallasBella
txboi817

You’ve wasted my time over the past couple years and I finally said yesterday that I am declining to see you. I’m sure you have some bitter comment in the private section because of that LOL.
Oh cool..

txboi817

You’ve wasted my time over the past couple years and I finally said yesterday that I am declining to see you. I’m sure you have some bitter comment in the private section because of that LOL. Originally Posted by DallasBella
It just real
txboi817

You’ve wasted my time over the past couple years and I finally said yesterday that I am declining to see you. I’m sure you have some bitter comment in the private section because of that LOL. Originally Posted by DallasBella
I've reached out to you 3 or 4 times since oct 2016. The first time i set up a noon appt at your Bedford location. You misread the message and overslept. I contacted youto reschedule sept 2016 but since i didnt give you 2hrs notice you werent availble.

The next time YOU contacted ME and I was already deployed.

3rd time i contacted you on p411 sept 2017 and the first thing you tell me is that you wont see me unless i gift you points because you thought it was my fault for missing the appt in oct 2016 (the one you got confused on). Upon research you apologized and my intentions were to set up an appointment with you for the following day however you were getting dental work done.

Fast forward to this week. Tuesday i think it was. I pm you. You ask me when i'd like to meet and that you are free as long as i give you 2 hrs notice. I look at my schedule and its full this week with work, valentines day, court, and family obligations and i tell you i cant this week. You respond back and call me a liar and a time waster. Totally neglecting the fact that my reasoning of contacting you in the first place was to set up a time that works for both of us, since you need two hrs notice and im not always in dallas or bedford (i live and work near lake worth).

So that limits me to the 1 or sometimes 2 days a week i drive to dallas, thats also not in the morning (beacause you dont do early am appts) and giving you at least 2 hrs notice. That next day being tuesday February 20th at 3pm. Which was the date our appointment would have been scheduled had you not jumped down my throat and allowed the conversation to develop in the first place.

So would you like to schedule?
  • Crock
  • 02-14-2018, 11:34 AM
txboi817

Holy crap, if 3 or 4 messages over the course of a year makes someone a timewaster, I'm glad that most of the providers here are more patient than you. I've tried for multiple years to schedule with some providers and only once been labeled a "timewaster" by a BSC provider that I'm glad I wasn't able to see.

Perhaps it's a good thing for guys to know DallasBella is not patient.
It just real Originally Posted by Analeese
Looks like the tea is about to stirred, I mean served.