bbf for beginers

• monev
  • 06-07-2012, 06:48 PM
Does Dr Sue like green eggs and ham?
Not that it matters, but am I the only one who has no idea what she is saying? Ranch
  • Joan
  • 06-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Homer13..

if you tilt me to your...I mean my left, the nin-foil on my head will be directed towards ...You? lol

Tell me more about your Yankee. What do you normally do with him? Originally Posted by Beagle
I guessing she uses it to stir her drinks.

Sweetheart you can babble all you want while I dump a warm creampie in you. Love to take you for a spin!
I don't think she stirs , my guess is using a funnel and tubing .
Sweetheart you can babble all you want while I dump a warm creampie in you. Love to take you for a spin! Originally Posted by hicks36
Damn dude we knew it was only a matter of time !
  • Joan
  • 06-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Homer13;

I am interested in "the Art" displayed as your signature. Has a gallery taken you up yet?

...If it's you ;_)
Not that it matters, but am I the only one who has no idea what she is saying? Ranch Originally Posted by Ranchhand

I'm pretty sure this is a kind of mind-fuck hypnosis eccie has never seen before.

I like a little kinky but not this kind.

Peace-out!

P.S I have never put anyone on ignore, but for my mental safety Joan is going into consideration.
I don't think she stirs , my guess is using a funnel and tubing . Originally Posted by rockerrick
Maybe she uses it like a blender for frozen drinks
  • Joan
  • 06-07-2012, 07:03 PM
I post threads//mind provoking shit, not because I want your biz. It's just thought provoking for me and things to think about for you boys.

;-)
i think you got mind provoking and mind altering, mixed up!
  • Joan
  • 06-07-2012, 07:05 PM
OMG! Welcome to the World Wild Web! .....Its changed as out nerds our also!
  • monev
  • 06-07-2012, 07:06 PM
I'm pretty sure this is a kind of mind-fuck hypnosis eccie has never seen before.

I like a little kinky but .

Peace-out!

P.S I have never put anyone on ignore, but for my mental safety Joan is going into consideration. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

Good we already have one wackjob in this thread
OMG! Welcome to the World Wild Web! .....Its changed as out nerds our also! Originally Posted by Joan
Making less sense then normal.