50-100 GFE

Man this stuff is supposed to be fun. I mean the ladies have the right to charge whatever they see fit and run their business however they see fit. We in turn have the option to see who we prefer. It's called a hobby. I have s budget for the hobby like everyone else. If there is a chick I want to see that's out of my budget then I save just like I would with any other hobby. If the provider offers (key word there) a special or me chance to see her at a discount then I normally will take that opportunity to see her. Some have s ton of different rates which I like sometimes cause if I a regular and it's tight one week then I can still see her cause she has options.

I have never tried to get a woman to lower her rates nor will I ever. If they are too high for me then we won't be seeing her. If they aren't then I do. Simple as that.

However ladies you know this is just how it is and I know you know this. I know that you ladies look for deals when it comes to finding that favorite kind of heels you are looking for. Guys are gonna look for deals in the hobby.

I personally really don't get or necessarily care about the whole gfe/pse bit. I pay for the time and want to know what the provider I am going to see allows in that amount of time. I try to go with the flow and so far all the ladies I have seen I have had a great time with. And they have and still treat me well.

This is suppose to be fun isn't it?????

I know one thing if I was a provider I'd be so high volume hahaha I would probably have GDS lol.

I know that you ladies look for deals when it comes to finding that favorite kind of heels you are looking for. Guys are gonna look for deals in the hobby.
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Look ladies we are being compared to heels..dont you just love it.....
Look ladies we are being compared to heels..dont you just love it..... Originally Posted by allofamber
Nicely done. Good point.

Thankfully I know when it's time to shut up.
  • Trey
  • 11-07-2010, 08:45 AM
Don't worry about it EA you could have said purse, dress, or hat. Someone's still gonna bitch about it. It was a good point.
Oh I know. Funny I was even wondering what would have been said if I had said when looking for a house everyone looks for the best they can get for what they can afford. The one thing that could have been taken in a negative way was quoted.

Oh well you can't please everyone right.
As a matter a fact let me repost this.

Not cool when someone takes part of it out is it?

Man this stuff is supposed to be fun. I mean the ladies have the right to charge whatever they see fit and run their business however they see fit. We in turn have the option to see who we prefer. It's called a hobby. I have s budget for the hobby like everyone else. If there is a chick I want to see that's out of my budget then I save just like I would with any other hobby. If the provider offers (key word there) a special or me chance to see her at a discount then I normally will take that opportunity to see her. Some have s ton of different rates which I like sometimes cause if I a regular and it's tight one week then I can still see her cause she has options.

I have never tried to get a woman to lower her rates nor will I ever. If they are too high for me then we won't be seeing her. If they aren't then I do. Simple as that.

I personally really don't get or necessarily care about the whole gfe/pse bit. I pay for the time and want to know what the provider I am going to see allows in that amount of time. I try to go with the flow and so far all the ladies I have seen I have had a great time with. And they have and still treat me well.

This is suppose to be fun isn't it?????

I know one thing if I was a provider I'd be so high volume hahaha I would probably have GDS lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
+1

I save myself for the few that are willing to show their appreciation, and I in return go above and beyond to show my appreciation.

Yes, times are hard, but when the special occassion arises for a luxury indulgence, I will be there. However, I think that we all need to remember that it is a luxurious indulgence, and be prepared to pay for it.

Are any of you asking Starbucks to lower their prices? Surely they should in this economy. Talk about GPS. They have GCS.

BTW, if anyone does any googling on best economies in the US, guess what? Texas is one of the best. Originally Posted by nymphtalk
+1

We live in very interesting times (of course one must remember that worse chinese curse is "may u live in interesting times"). On one hand we have extremely high unemployment and foreclosure rates.

On another,prices for goods and services have not gone down dramatically. If anything, most sectors are increasing pricing to make up for lower sales volumes.

Energy prices drive costs of manufacturing and service industries, thus combined with no wage increases resulting in rather steep cost of living increase.

Costs of all kinds of enterntaiment is rising. Travel is not a bargain.

Sure, you see occasional fire sales when some isolated establishment will try to up the cash flow at some point to meet expenses. However, it is offset by general trend in pricing. And this trend is UP, not DOWN.

GFE for 50 dollars? Lets compare it to cost of going to movies.

1 adult tix - 12.50
Popcorn + soda 10 - 15

So single adult EASILY spends about 25-30 dollars on going to movies!

I realise that some cities may be more expensive than others, but here is fresh example. I just visited chicago. Breakfast in hotel - $21. Cab ride from airport to downtown - $45. Hotel room in 4 star hotel by airport 140. Hotel room in 4 star hotel downtown - 350.

Do we see cab drivers dropping prices and giving "ride one mile get one free"? Hell no! Cab ride is considered NON necessity. One can take public transportation ride from airport for 2.25 and have joy of lugging their suitcases or can spend 40 - 50 dollars and have convenience of cab ride.

Same with companionship. The fact that most ladies are NOT raising prices in last two years to make up for increased costs of living represents real life price decrease. Should they lower actual #, they will have to encounter so called "double dip" decrease in earnings.

Lina
Look ladies we are being compared to heels..dont you just love it..... Originally Posted by allofamber

Some "ladies" don't even deserve that much.
Where do they do that at? Originally Posted by Jamie1234

I met a girl she says that she gets paid 40 dollars, only for 15 minutes, she said customers aren't allow to touch anything, I think all she does is put the skirt up and the panties down and there you go, thats what you get, but many men don't get horny like that,,unless the girl is extremly pretty with a hot body,,
I dont know Jamie, I dont even know any girls who are $50 but GFE is what I offer and everything I offer is what my hourly donation is on. I feel if you offer something that is included in your hourly donation. It shouldnt be more if you do this or more if you do that, I think thats bullshit, you do what you do or you dont. It should be offered in one simple donation.
Its all about "Supply and demand". If a lady charges $400 for 30 minutes, she should do something out of the ordinary to convince people to shell out so much. Similarly, if 10-20 providers on ECCIE decide to give $50 for 1 hour for the rest of the life, then others will be forced to bring their rates down else they will go out of business. Its all about what members want and what providers are willing to offer and the entire system converges to a stable point.
Originally Posted by nymphtalk
Are any of you asking Starbucks to lower their prices? Surely they should in this economy. Talk about GPS. They have GCS.

SBUX is still in a 2 yr. struggle to get their stock back to 2006 levels. At the cost of closing almost 10000 stores.

Really interesting to see all the business comparisons here...as well as the attempts to connect business rationalizations to people personally.

Women being compared to heels...HA.!
The comparison was to the shopping methodology, not the commodity being shopped. Another SHMB comment.

Comparing a providers services prices to prices for hotels, taxi service or other items with high maintenance costs is also without merit.

All this dialog aside, the facts are that ladies that supply what the market wants at a price lower than the market average will have tremendous business.

You can claim you are Nordstrum or WalMart...doesn't really matter to us.
Just stop trying to charge Nordstrum prices for WalMart service.

And keep in mind, most of us don't care if you walk around the counter to hand us the bag.
L8r
r9

How about all you ladies offer a $50 special for Steak and BJ day on March 14th and see how much business you get!
Every discussion of rates ends up with lots of defensive posts, rationalization (on both sides) and hurt feelings. Opinions differ. There is no right or wrong answer.

The reality of 2011 is that we are in a recession. Money is tight for many folks. That usually means that there is less money for discretionary spending, and that is where the hobby budget comes from.

Consider the hobbyist whose hobby budget has been cut in half. Does he cut back to half the sessions a month, or does he try to find a provider whose sessions are less expensive?

It depends on the guy, his desires, and his knowledge of the market.

Speaking for myself, I'm more likely to spend my money with a provider who is sympathetic to the realities that many guys are facing, as opposed to those who consider themselves immune from the ups and downs of the economy.

For me, it's similar to what I do about lunch. When times are great, I don't think twice about lunch at better restaurants. When times are tough, I still need to eat, but I often choose a burger or pizza instead of steak.

You know what's great about this? I run across some fantastic burger joints and pizza places, and rediscover that I don't have to drop $30 to have a really good lunch.
I can promise that my rate will never go down. I don't have specials and I don't barter. Originally Posted by anova444

A campten fried to negotate me done an i sez no!

Seriously, we have not suffered due to the economy in our little co-op group. We vary from 280-400..per hour that is. We don't negotiate but our regulars know who they are and they stay more than an hour with no complications.

The wine list has changed in this economy but the wine is complimentary with your Reiki.....We no longer offer the $300 + bottles that once flowed so freely....