Does she scare the hell out of you?

I hope to find out. I would so do me some sexy miss Zen
I hope to find out. I would so do me some sexy miss Zen Originally Posted by DallasRain

That would be a sandwich I would be proud to be a part of!

How can I respond to heartfelt words like these? Zen, you are no ordinary woman!!!
Guess I better start grooming my pubic hair, 'cause there ain't no way out now! Looks like I am trapped! Can't say I am sorry about it either! I am in need of some Zen, yes, I definitely am!!! Thank you seems kind of inadequate, but THANK YOU, ZEN is all I can think to say right now. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
First and foremost, I appreciate the no tattletale, secondly if I ever decide to write a biography, I'd love to have your help!!
I can see that you have done your "homework" on me to know I am not an ordinary woman, I long for the day you can experience her to the fullest.

DO NOT groom the pubic, I want rub and play before I groom you myself.
For saving your sweet leche , I just might give you the heart design you deserve
I hope to find out. I would so do me some sexy miss Zen Originally Posted by DallasRain
I have been longing (seems like forever) to have you as well sweet DallasRain!!! I see you will be visiting NWA, would love to go a round or two or three with you!!!!
Allow me to sign my name on that juicy bubble of yours
That would be a sandwich I would be proud to be a part of!
Originally Posted by Exchequer
LOL I LOVE IT!!! Lets make it happen captain!!

DO NOT groom the pubic, I want rub and play before I groom you myself.
For saving your sweet leche , I just might give you the heart design you deserve Originally Posted by Zenovia

Uh oh!! Sorry, but it the clippers did their duty this morning. Just now got a chance to read your post. Never dreamed you would want to . . . .
So for those who've seen and experienced Zen ... did you feel like you'd reached Nirvana?
My first time back in sometime but felt the urge to reply to this post. I have had the pleasure of meeting Zen several times and feel as if she is not only a lover but a friend. She is a very passionate lady and is unashamed of her passion. The only thing to be scared of is once you have met her you will keep wanting to go back for more.
My first time back in sometime but felt the urge to reply to this post. I have had the pleasure of meeting Zen several times and feel as if she is not only a lover but a friend. She is a very passionate lady and is unashamed of her passion. The only thing to be scared of is once you have met her you will keep wanting to go back for more. Originally Posted by nevercanhavetoomuch

Glad to see you back. Thanks for your nice comment!
Hell yeahhh sexy miss Zenovia..i have markers packed..see you soon mr ex!!
Hell yeahhh sexy miss Zenovia..i have markers packed..see you soon mr ex!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

If you are bringing the markers, I am bringing the coloring book!

Hell yeahhh sexy miss Zenovia..i have markers packed..see you soon mr ex!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

You have to post a pic of whatever Zen writes on your buns, so be sure to take a pic!!
Ok lol hell yeahh
My first time back in sometime but felt the urge to reply to this post. I have had the pleasure of meeting Zen several times and feel as if she is not only a lover but a friend. She is a very passionate lady and is unashamed of her passion. The only thing to be scared of is once you have met her you will keep wanting to go back for more. Originally Posted by nevercanhavetoomuch
OMG NCHTM it is so delightful to see you back.. I always think of you especially when passing your city.. YOU ARE MISSED!!!
Thank you for your acknowledgement , your words are forever cherished.
Until we meet again.. much luv, light and happiness dahling
Besitos