do you consider having sex with a provider and walking away without paying rape?

Dante0322 who is now Mike Vrosucky??? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Dante did seem to come up a time or two back when those pics of Clair'e Cum filled twat were posted.

But let's get back on the topic of Providers not getting paid OK?
How do you feel about providers that post in coed with large ass sig lines that look like ADS? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Does my sig line bother you, SL?
#23 - Each member's signature line is an extension of their ability to express their personality to others online. We offer a relaxed and flexible set of guidelines for our members and staff to follow regarding maintenance of their signature area. In short, you are allowed 15 lines of text, space, and images. You may include colored text or larger font sizes, and you may include images that do not exceed 60 pixels in height. Limit font size to "5." Images or larger-than-default text will be counted as 3 of your 15 lines allowed, so please consider this when constructing your signature area. Additionally, you may include links and other items of contact info, but avoid mentioning specifics regarding acronyms, services, or rates. We also ask that you refrain from including links to or mention of competing websites. Originally Posted by piece by piece

What's your purpose in posting this? As far as I'm aware my sig line is not in violation.
Or it could have been towards SL since he brought it up.
Not now that you deleted the last underlined line, and the space. Originally Posted by piece by piece
Hopefully it's not too much of a distraction for some now.
Does my sig line bother you, SL? Originally Posted by JadeRose
Not as much as your avatar.... IJS Might be a little large..... no?
What's your purpose in posting this? As far as I'm aware my sig line is not in violation. Originally Posted by JadeRose
Or it could have been towards SL since he brought it up. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Sig lines that look like ADS and are larger that what's allowed looks "desperate".

The second annual 'Desperate Downs" race will be coming next May. We'll be sure and include you. Because like Sixx sig line plainly states I'm sure you'll both still be here!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...esparate+downs
Sig lines that look like ADS and are larger that what's allowed looks "desperate".

The second annual 'Desperate Downs" race will be coming next May. We'll be sure and include you. Because like Sixx sig line plainly states I'm sure you'll both still be here!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...esparate+downs Originally Posted by Still Looking
Ah, the ol' desperation fat bitch insinuation. AWWW, you mean you don't like me?

Sorry, you're pretty off babe. Nice try though. Do you always assume things so strongly based on your complete lack of information? I've done nothing to you, and yet here you are going out of your way insulting me like the board troll that you are. Unless you have something of value, intellectual, or TRUE to say, don't bother with your laughable attempts at picking on me. It's not going to work.
Ah, the ol' desperation fat bitch insinuation. AWWW, you mean you don't like me?

Sorry, you're pretty off babe. Nice try though. Do you always assume things so strongly based on your complete lack of information? I've done nothing to you, and yet here you are going out of your way insulting me like the board troll that you are. Unless you have something of value, intellectual, or TRUE to say, don't bother with your laughable attempts at picking on me. It's not going to work. Originally Posted by JadeRose
I have ALWAYS not cared for the large SIG LINES that read and look like ADS. Looked like yours might be over sized per guidelines. I've also not cared for the "duck face" pictures. I thought they were uncreative and not very flattering.... well until I saw your avatar. I guess there are worse things than duck face. At no point have I called you or insinuated you are a what was it you used......"FAT BITCH".

I don't know you so how could I dislike you. I will say this... if I had to choose between marring you or Miss Valentina I'd pick you!

Miss Valentina Show Case:
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=222776

Sorry, you're pretty off babe. Nice try though. Do you always assume things so strongly based on your complete lack of information? I've done nothing to you, and yet here you are going out of your way insulting me like the board troll that you are. Unless you have something of value, intellectual, or TRUE to say, don't bother with your laughable attempts at picking on me. It's not going to work. Originally Posted by JadeRose
Speaking of getting married. A song just for you....

You're the best SL! I can't thank you enough for all the attention you bring to me!

xoxox

Love ya! Mean it!
You're the best SL! I can't thank you enough for all the attention you bring to me!

xoxox

Love ya! Mean it! Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Let's get this thread back on track. I've never been raped but I've also never been paid either!
I have ALWAYS not cared for the large SIG LINES that read and look like ADS. Looked like yours might be over sized per guidelines. I've also not cared for the "duck face" pictures. I thought they were uncreative and not very flattering.... well until I saw your avatar. I guess there are worse things than duck face. At no point have I called you or insinuated you are a what was it you used......"FAT BITCH".

I don't know you so how could I dislike you. I will say this... if I had to choose between marring you or Miss Valentina I'd pick you!

Miss Valentina Show Case:
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=222776 Originally Posted by Still Looking
Backtrack if you insist, and no you do not know me but if you think I'm impressionable enough to be oblivious to your bs and unable to detect the snide undertone you're wrong. I'm sorry my avatar and sig line are not appealing to you, I would just assume on the fact alone that you wouldn't see me as a client that you wouldn't really give a fuck. My mistake.

Your theory that "providers frequently posting in coed must be desperate and/or attention seeking" is ridiculous. Sure I could understand the purpose of threADs, and I'm sure some women may do that, but to attach causation to that correlation alone is just silly. I know it's probably too outlandish and far fetched for you to consider, but maybe some women post wherever out of entertainment value alone. Without a business tactic in mind! Maybe her business is generated just fine on her ads, showcase, marketing, and favor alone. Imagine that.
This idea never even crossed my mind until I saw women being bashed and humiliated for it on here. MY clients enjoy my links, so I post them. They are the ones I'm concerned with, and a vast majority of them do not frequent these boards at all.

And about the women who DO post more frequently or market themselves more prominently in hopes of more exposure.. so what? Are they not entitled to post or speak freely as they fucking please without backlash, teasing, or low blows to their character? Obviously not. Civility and mutual respect is just way too much to ask of some people. In short, I'd say the easiest way to deal with it is to get over it.
Backtrack if you insist, and no you do not know me but if you think I'm impressionable enough to be oblivious to your bs and unable to detect the snide undertone you're wrong.
Well your certainly entitled to your opinion. Your so judgmental and you don't know me just like I don't know you. I find that very interesting.

I'm sorry my avatar and sig line are not appealing to you, I would just assume on the fact alone that you wouldn't see me as a client that you wouldn't really give a fuck. My mistake.
You would be incorrect. See COED is a place for both guys and gals to share about hobby related topics. Not a forum to parade your fat ass sig line / AD for all to be subjected too! The word has been used before... "desperate"!

Your theory that "providers frequently posting in coed must be desperate and/or attention seeking" is ridiculous.
There are plenty of providers / ladies that post in COED that participant without being viewed as desperate. It's not my theory. Its simply a fact. Your NOT the first to play this game. Just look at COED and threADS started by providers / ladies and the threADS subject matter.

Sure I could understand the purpose of threADs, and I'm sure some women may do that, but to attach causation to that correlation alone is just silly.
Well I guess I'm just a silly guy!

I know it's probably too outlandish and far fetched for you to consider, but maybe some women post wherever out of entertainment value alone.
There you go again being judgmental. And you don't even know me. I'm starting to get my feels hurt.

Without a business tactic in mind! Maybe her business is generated just fine on her ads, showcase, marketing, and favor alone. Imagine that.
Those ladies are out there! Your certainly NOT one of them! Advertising that you are nominated as BBW of the year in your sig line is interpreted as what?
This idea never even crossed my mind until I saw women being bashed and humiliated for it on here. MY clients enjoy my links, so I post them.
I am well aware that bald ugly guys need somebody to fuck.

They are the ones I'm concerned with, and a vast majority of them do not frequent these boards at all.
Maybe that should be your target medium.

And about the women who DO post more frequently or market themselves more prominently in hopes of more exposure.. so what?
Its not fair to the other providers that follow the guidelines on this board. You have a certain amount of advertising you are allowed. Follow the rules!

Are they not entitled to post or speak freely as they fucking please without backlash, teasing, or low blows to their character?
This might come as a surprise to you but this is a MANS board. You and those like you are here looking to get hobbyists money. That in itself is just fine. How about you follow the rules! How about you take a look at other providers sig lines and take a subjective look at yours and see if it might not look like an AD.

Obviously not.
Answering your own questions.... hummmmmm.

Civility and mutual respect is just way too much to ask of some people. In short, I'd say the easiest way to deal with it is to get over it.
Get over what? Perhaps I should share something you OBVIOUSLY do not know:

Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Hey gang, on occasion I've seen staff take action on what is referred to as a "threAD" as though there was actually some sort of rule on this site disallowing it.

Well, there's not....and that's not an oversight.

ECCIE is threAD friendly: what this means is that no staff is to take action against any post or thread that someone considers to be a threAD. Don't move it. Don't point or suspend the poster. Don't warn the member in any way...PM or in a post. If someone RTMs a post referring to it as a threAD, simply let them know that we do not take action on those types of posts and if they want to let the OP know in a respectful way, go ahead.....but again, I do not want any warnings coming from staff unless instructed to do so.

With that said, if the members want to express their distaste on a thread that they feel is blatant advertising, let them...within reason. Just don't let it get out of hand, meaning insults or other violations of forum guidelines.

Thanks for your cooperation,

St. C
Originally Posted by JadeRose
I said it before I'll say it again.... I love sassy chicks! oh one more thing. Any chance you can reduce your sig line so it doesn't look like an obvious desperate AD and get your partner in crime Tammie to do the same thing and you'll never hear another peep out of me! Then we can move on to more important things and have fun doing so.