Them ISOs......

I think the ISO section is the closest thing to P411's available now.

Yeah, you still have to go through screening usually, but it does let lurkers know that the girls posting might still be available if they just want to see who has recently posted. And guys, also don't forget that chat is there and many times ladies are in there from the DFW area. I know it isn't as fun since we can't post pictures directly, but many of us host our own pictures.

I agree with many things ladies have said here. Alternating between sending PM's or just replying to an ISO to let the guy decide however. Sometimes I go out on a limb and send a PM saying I may not be exactly what he is looking for but I would be interested if he doesn't find what he is looking for. Interesting enough, I have had some really great times and met repeat clients that way. I also suggest other ladies if I can think of someone. Sometimes replying publicly will help you gain future business on similar types of requests. (for example, me with "tallest provider")
If I had any complaint at all about responses in the ISO section, it's when I post that I'm looking to meet in a given geographic area--say near downtown Ft Worth--and get responses along the lines of "hey, I'm available in Plano". But as Angie correctly pointed out, sometimes the lady responding is just what the guy is looking for and it works out great.

I've also noticed that when I post ISO threads, I get many more PM's than replies to the thread.
Well i post on iso's that pertain to myself or my location. I see the same providers post all the time & they are all diff races. I've met a ton of lovely gents from responding either on the post or through pm. Im also in chat here & there bc not every guy does an iso post & its nice to just bs some time away...if you're out of sight you're out of mind. Happy Hobbying People