haggle or pay the faire

I love lobster and I like MAC and cheese, but putting lobster in MAC and cheese is fucking rude to the lobster. It's like mixing caviar and chili. The sophistication is gone.

Would you waste dom perignon making mimosas? Some might, but I sure wouldn't. I'd lick Cliqout or Moët or Mums off a hot chics body (want to do this for my birthday with two chics this year), but Dom and Krug in crystal champagne flutes.

Lobster should stand alone not be tossed in MAC and cheese.... Originally Posted by pfmtony

Don't knock it till ya try it! Lobster Mac n cheese is addictive. Del Frisco's grill is off the chain. A good friend turned me onto it
Did somebody in this thread just attempt to give the folks at Pappas Bros advice on which food items should and should not be combined?

They got little hands

And little eyes

But great big egos

That still can't offset their

Diminutive size.....
General rule on hobbying around here, don't haggle.

If you want to haggle, stick with street walkers.

If you have a price point you have to work within, post an ISO.

Otherwise find an activity that fits your budget, like putt putt golf or bingo at a local church.
Haggling ... just one reason why you risk getting a lack-luster, half-assed session. And if you do, would you feel justified in feeling shorted?
Oh I've tried it. I've had private dinners at michelin star restaraunts in Europe. Lobster MAC and cheese is an awful waste of lobster. I've eaten lots of things and some fusion dishes suck. There is a lot of psychology behind eating. A big part of it is atmosphere and expectation. Places like del friscos and pappas bros capitalize on this. Just because its made by a good chef, served on a pretty plate, expensive and brought by a fancy waiter doesn't mean its good.

The best place I've ever eaten was a tiny cafe in barolo Italy that i found by smell. Lobster MAC and cheese wouldn't be fit for their trashcans.

And for the record I had lobster MAC and cheese a few weeks ago during restaraunt week for the 3rd time at pappas. SO oredered it. The steak was great, the mash wonderful, the asparagus smoky yet crunchy, and the wine good but overpriced at 25/glass. The lobster MAC and cheese was chewy and the cheese was curdled and cold. It's a nasty dish with expensive ingredients. That makes it unique and classy to many, but others are not fooled. The best thing about that dish was probably the MAC noodles.

So, I've tried it..... And it aint all that.

The MAC and cheese served at the cheese maker in Seattle at Pike st. Market is about 100 times better and it has no lobster in it. It's the best MAC and cheese I've ever had.
Bolt I was speaking in general not just pussy. Originally Posted by pfmtony
You weren't speaking in general, you made several references where YOU feel it is ok. Your premise was absolutely false, likely because you have little history on which to base your assumptions. Whether it be pussy or another commodity, haggling is simply not frowned upon in the U.S. The majority of industries require haggling. It is called negotiation.
Oh I've tried it. I've had private dinners at michelin star restaraunts in Europe. Lobster MAC and cheese is an awful waste of lobster. I've eaten lots of things and some fusion dishes suck. There is a lot of psychology behind eating. A big part of it is atmosphere and expectation. Places like del friscos and pappas bros capitalize on this. Just because its made by a good chef, served on a pretty plate, expensive and brought by a fancy waiter doesn't mean its good.

The best place I've ever eaten was a tiny cafe in barolo Italy that i found by smell. Lobster MAC and cheese wouldn't be fit for their trashcans.

And for the record I had lobster MAC and cheese a few weeks ago during restaraunt week for the 3rd time at pappas. SO oredered it. The steak was great, the mash wonderful, the asparagus smoky yet crunchy, and the wine good but overpriced at 25/glass. The lobster MAC and cheese was chewy and the cheese was curdled and cold. It's a nasty dish with expensive ingredients. That makes it unique and classy to many, but others are not fooled. The best thing about that dish was probably the MAC noodles.

So, I've tried it..... And it aint all that.

The MAC and cheese served at the cheese maker in Seattle at Pike st. Market is about 100 times better and it has no lobster in it. It's the best MAC and cheese I've ever had. Originally Posted by pfmtony

As much as you post on here, you would thinck you picked up a few things along the way. WALDT includes pussy and food. Stop acting like a douche bag and insulting others opinions of what they like.
+1^. Does no good to insult others.
As much as you post on here, you would thinck you picked up a few things along the way. WALDT includes pussy and food. Stop acting like a douche bag and insulting others opinions of what they like. Originally Posted by Boltfan
So I'm not allowed to say I dislike something? I said I dislike and then others got offended and assumed I had never tried it.

Then you come back with this? Hypocrisy.

If I dislike something you like, which is my opinion. I cannot reply? Fuck that.

The cool dudes in this forum can say whatever they want while they jerk each others cockd while they slag on any provider they choose fake reviews and all too. Fucks that.

Some of you just need to learn everyone is allowed to have their own opinion on matters. I dont have to like lobster mac and cheese because in all honesty its a piss poor combination of otherwise good ingredients. So take your own advice and stop.being a douchebag and insulting people for things they don't like. Should providers do Greek even if they dont like it?

So as long as everyone agrees with you and EN, they can.have an opinion?
Yes, hypocrisy knows no limits.

Some guys like plastic dongs in their butts too,doesn't mean I have to agree.
+1^. Does no good to insult others. Originally Posted by Nurseguy76
You are right, but its a two way street.
Please, cite where I have insulted you. You didn't just say you didn't like it, you told everyone who did like it they were morons for doing so, or that you were above them with a better refined palate. You either do it on purpose, or you are so oblivious you are an ass when you type it just comes out naturally.

Either way, I haven't called you on any of your other posts until this because it was so amazingly blatant. I don't call people out for what they like by insulting them for their choices. You do it, and you do it quite often.
I personally think that it's rude to ask for specials if a lady does not advertise them. Now, I have been told by several gents that at certain times they will be contacted by various providers, which I also think is rude, but if a lady reaches out to a paying customer then let the haggling begin. Just my 2 cents. Originally Posted by Kendall4U

I agree 100% Kendall. Haggling, or asking for more for less, is not the rules of this particular game. That said it is also the gent's choice, and should the lady want to lead, then all the rules are out the window. Rules are actually simpler at times I think....
do you think it is ok t haggle over price ... I think they are getting pretty high but yet I agree you do pay for what you get ,, I also think if you haggle the provider tends to Reduce the service even hostile some times ... I have haggled and saw both good and bad .. Originally Posted by cockofold
Unless she'd advertising specials or a discount for ECCIE members or something .... keep it moving until you can afford. It may seem harmless "just to ask" but most of us find it pretty rude.
Hoggle pays extra. . .