Opening a New Studio--Looking for suggestions and ideas

Security guard for poker players. I heard poker players like to fight
Also, don't forget to go ahead and ban bigdog.
Shower are important.

Other suggestion is anal. AMPS do not have enough girl that do anal. A good rub down follow by a BBBJ cap off with hard Greek sounds perfect. Well you asked
Security guard for poker players. I heard poker players like to fight Originally Posted by Shep3.0

LOL
LOL Originally Posted by berkleigh
And...a boombox~~ if Berk is hanging out there
Yes, Kendall you need music!
I can DJ!!!
Absolutely include a shower. Offering shower sessions would be popular. Alternatives to massage tables, such as large lounge chair or bed. Clear restrooms.
CBJ for those of us who prefer safer sex.
Good luck, I hope you know what sort of pot you're getting ready to cook in.
Security guard for poker players. I heard poker players like to fight Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Awesome
Make sure you have all of the required licenses and zoning and follow all of the laws regarding SOB's to a tee. Don't skimp on advertising. Have some type of legal document or contract drawn up stating that you are not hiring girls to provide illegal services. Good luck.
any chance you could offer a free glass of wine? i don't think you could sell liquor!
Instead of a Happy Hour, perhaps once month have an orgy hour (or two) where multiple guys and gals can play together.
any chance you could offer a free glass of wine? i don't think you could sell liquor! Originally Posted by old-n-new
I dont mean to be disrespectul.... But... You have here a young girl that will fuck you despite yoour ugky face, your old age and your fat ass and all you can suggest is a 5$ free glass of wine?

SMH
I like the idea of a poker room. And its a way for the girls to get business when business is slow.

I'm also a big fan of roleplay. Having one or more girls with outfits would be good and an "Aroma" room with music would be good for L1 sessions.
  • EZ.
  • 10-21-2014, 07:39 PM
I dont mean to be disrespectul.... But... You have here a young girl that will fuck you despite yoour ugky face, your old age and your fat ass and all you can suggest is a 5$ free glass of wine?

SMH Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
I'm thankful when they don't want to give me a written estimate in advance. My chassis is old, with a salvage title. It has more miles than a 40 year old Kenworth. Hell, my Orthopedic looked at a series of Xrays and called me Humpty Dumpty.