welcome back boys

By that logic the police should just take anyone arrested for murder and beat and torture them because the victims might like it if they did. Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook
How old were you, LordDiddlydick, when you lost all fucking sense of perspective? Or were you born that way? When did you decide that the lives of 3,000 innocent Americans, your fellow citizens slaughtered on 9/11, matter less than ensuring no one pours water up the snouts of 3 al queda raghead perps who bragged about planning the attacks "from A to Z"?

Your sense of perspective is totally warped and 100% fucked up beyond repair, diddlydick, and I'm biting my tongue as I write this. Why don't you do yourself a favor and take a poll, diddlydick, before you and CBJackass prattle on about our "barbarities"? Go out and stop every American you see walking down the street and ask them what makes their blood boil...

This?

Or dunking this POS in a water tank until he talks?

Well, COG has ignored the evidence and my request. From hence forth we shall know him to be a liar. Now he can hang with his friends on the left and feel like an equal.
  • CJ7
  • 04-06-2014, 06:08 PM
Well, COG has ignored the evidence and my request. From hence forth we shall know him to be a liar. Now he can hang with his friends on the left and feel like an equal. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

YOU of all people call COF a liar ? .... that's fucking RICH !!
Well, COG has ignored the evidence and my request. From hence forth we shall know him to be a liar. Now he can hang with his friends on the left and feel like an equal. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are ignoring the evidence, very similar to the liberals you criticize. You're no better than them, and not a lick smarter. You're as drunk on Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin Kool Aid as the Obamatons here are on ObamaAid.

Being called a liar by you is like being called fat by Chris Christie.