only the nominated may play and the prize is free sex with me. I suspect it won't work because I believe the only eligible players are secretly gay.

Fuck that I'm giving SL cuts
Wait your turn the line is long Originally Posted by fun2come
Fuck that I'm giving SL cuts Originally Posted by rockerrick
  • thegj
  • 05-07-2015, 02:44 PM
Hunter,
For such attitude you should be spanked
Hunter,
For such attitude you should be spanked
Originally Posted by thegj
Is spanking involved Hunter?
What, now wait. ...someone must have hacked their account!
It will get resolved. ....This can't be for real.
Marty Grawe has pasted...But I will still bring BEADS !!
Ya gotta love it when they put ya on ignore but can't quit with the whining about ya Rick.....

wahhh.... wahhhh.... wahhhhhhh...... No body believes I got a gay guy to let me fuck his ass..... we are going every where together.... Whispers is a bully.... wahhh.... wahhhh.... wahhhhhhh...... SL is a bully..... wahhh.... wahhhh.... wahhhhhhh...... F2C is no fun...... wahhh.... wahhhh.... wahhhhhhh......

Hunter.... We've met....... more than once....... You've met some of the ladies in my life...... more than once.... You cannot remotely think for a moment that you rise to the level of attractiveness of any of the girls I fuck...... you are too old... too worn..... too many miles showing....

No Thank-You..... Not for free...... Not even if you offered Cash Rebates and took coupons....... Your days are way in the past..... Welcome to the ranks of the OIOs..... Originally Posted by Whispers
"level of attractiveness of any of the girls I fuck......"

And the reviews are where?

Oh wait,you don't write reviews these days 'cuz other ladies won't see you if you saw another lady or blah blah or some such nonsense.
You project yourself as the ultimate slayer of all the finest young pussy in all the land,yet other than the blowhard horseshit...
NADA.
Goose-egg.
Zero.
Zip.

I dunno,call me a cynic,but where is the beef?
Oooops,in this case the Prime Cut pusswah?
Does the absent TOYZ make the cut?

glad to see I wasn't even considered...

hmmm maybe it's time for some entertainment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0doSWS0Fj24
  • Old-T
  • 05-07-2015, 09:13 PM
Damn it. I might be cheap but some of you guys are pretty ugly to the ladies. If that's what I have to do to get more pussy, I'll pass. Just saying! !!! Have fun and be nice Originally Posted by Passion2015
Ah! You need to read the OP more carefully. It does not say you have to be mean TO THE LADIES.

As a result, since RickRockhead seems to think I am the incarnation of mean and hateful (for explicitly calling him dumb), I nominate myself.

If I win, Rick, I owe it all to you, my inspiration!
"level of attractiveness of any of the girls I fuck......"

And the reviews are where?

Oh wait,you don't write reviews these days 'cuz other ladies won't see you if you saw another lady or blah blah or some such nonsense.

No... nothing like that.... If I were to review of a lady or some lady were perceived to be hanging out with me others within this group would harass as well as go so far as to threaten her....... One lady here in CoEd regularly made the mistake of agreeing with me a few times in a row and had a regular cancel and quit seeing her telling her that by associating with me he wanted nothing to do with her.

You project yourself as the ultimate slayer of all the finest young pussy in all the land,yet other than the blowhard horseshit...
NADA.
Goose-egg.
Zero.
Zip.

Actually Hunter and a few other ladies as well as Gents were at a couple of different parties I attended in recent months and met the current GF that started out a SB prospect a couple of months ago.

I dunno,call me a cynic,but where is the beef?
Oooops,in this case the Prime Cut pusswah? Originally Posted by Observing
One is at home next to me day in and out and the other is with me 4 or 5 nights a week when I'm out and about.....

Occasionally there are others. You would have to be at one of the same parties I go to or one of the luncheons or dinner parties I host to know.....

We obviously move in different circles...

Although, considering just about every one of your posts from the beginning seems to indicate you are fixated on me I'm sure you want to be in the same circle....

Want to tell us who you were in the previous incarnation?
Wow, I miss ASPD even more now. The mods there didn't put up with this kind of misogynistic, hateful behavior. What the hell happened? CK1942 used to be on top of this shit; is he not a mod on here?
Wow, I miss ASPD even more now. The mods there didn't put up with this kind of misogynistic, hateful behavior. What the hell happened? CK1942 used to be on top of this shit; is he not a mod on here? Originally Posted by Txcruiser
You miss the boring ass board ASPD! Are you one of the cry babies???
Already you want to start with the name-calling? Kind of proves my point. But no, actually I was considered one of the more abrasive ones on ASPD, but from the looks of it I'd have to work pretty hard to regain that label here.
Wow, I miss ASPD even more now. The mods there didn't put up with this kind of misogynistic, hateful behavior. What the hell happened? CK1942 used to be on top of this shit; is he not a mod on here? Originally Posted by Txcruiser
CK tended to breed the corrupt atmosphere that ASPD embraced till close to the end when the owner of the board looked in and reinstated a former ADMIN to try to undo what had been done under his watch. He was tossed from the position on ASPD and when ECCIE became the place we all moved Owners and staff were already aware of issues and did not allow them to form here. Some of the MODs were given a chance but quickly proved their inability to moderate in a fair manner under the guidelines of the owners here and they were tossed as well.
  • Old-T
  • 05-08-2015, 10:24 AM
I thought CK was a fine mod, as was Dagwood before his unfortunate situation. But the mods as a whole had some extremely serious issues and ECCIE is better off without many of them, especially in the SA/A area.

I have been/am a mod on several other boards on different topics. It is a completely thankless and impossible task. Except in cases of gross abuse of power--which is exactly what happened at the end in ASPD and in the history of TER and TBD--I will cut mods a huge amount of slack most the time. Mods are never perfect, but the mob of mods at the end of ASPD was letting the ship go into some very, very bad places and I'm not talking impolite posts.