Hillary has a big problem!!

I know what a real man ISN'T and that's you. A real man doesn't need an 'enforcer'. Do I need to go back and copy and paste the post where you named Gay Rey your enforcer? The fact that you think John Wayne is the archetypal male says a lot about you. You probably like women barefoot and pregnant too, you fucking retrograde fuckstick. It's 2015, dipshit, you're time is in the past, along with your attitude. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hahaha... you're such a worthless sissy punk. You knew the game was over for you when Rey started posting. Sidney Crosby has an enforcer. So did Mario Lemieux. As for how I like my women, I prefer smart, self-reliant conservative women, not $150 backpage cetaceans.

Hahaha... you're such a worthless sissy punk. You knew the game was over for you when Rey started posting. Sidney Crosby has an enforcer. So did Mario Lemieux. As for how I like my women, I prefer smart, self-reliant conservative women, not $150 backpage cetaceans.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Hockey? You're really reaching for the last straw now. I doubt they had enforcers on a hooker board because they were too pussy, you fucking pussified gay dwarf. Gay Rey is a loser, as are you. He has never contributed ONE thing to this board. Not one.

I don't give a shit how you like your women. If they give you the time of day, you're interested...
  • DSK
  • 10-20-2015, 01:59 PM
Seriously, that's your post? Originally Posted by timpage
Yes, seriously, are you that fucking stupid?
He has never contributed ONE thing to this board. Not one. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Wrong again. Rey annoys the fuck out of you. That's a big positive contribution. And he has imagination, which you lack entirely. He clobbered you in the creative insult competition. You tapped out like a pussy. You were on your knees begging him to "stop it with the gloryhole shit". You give new meaning to the word lame. You're so witless you scour the internet looking for gay jokes and make everyone cringe at your weak attempts at humor. Your contribution to this board is less than zero, it's fucking negative. You even give sewer rats a bad rep.
You probably like women barefoot and pregnant too. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I don't give a shit how you like your women. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Then STFU and don't speculate, you fucking dipshit.

• DSK
  • 10-20-2015, 03:57 PM
Wrong again. Rey annoys the fuck out of you. That's a big positive contribution. And he has imagination, which you lack entirely. He clobbered you in the creative insult competition. You tapped out like a pussy. You were on your knees begging him to "stop it with the gloryhole shit". You give new meaning to the word lame. You're so witless you scour the internet looking for gay jokes and make everyone cringe at your weak attempts at humor. Your contribution to this board is less than zero, it's fucking negative. You even give sewer rats a bad rep.
You have officially bitch slapped WormRaider!!

The 'creative insult competition'? Jesus Christ you're lame as shit. Saying gloryhole 1K times isn't creative. It's repetitive and stupid. Imagination?

Witless? Says the guy who came up with sewer rat. You're a loser Lusty Tard. A fucking gay loser. You need a swift kick in the ass. You're the type pussy that starts a fight in a bar and then when he gets his ass beat, runs to the fucking cops. Pussy.
Then STFU and don't speculate, you fucking dipshit.

You shut the fuck up, you witless cunt. Take your tiny dick and go the fuck home. Let Gay Rey make you feel all better, or get one of those thai ladyboys you're so fond of.
You have officially bitch slapped WormRaider!! Originally Posted by DSK
You wouldn't know a bitch slap from a Texas Ricky Dee Donkey Punch.
  • WTF
  • 10-20-2015, 04:34 PM

I don't give a shit how you like your women. If they give you the time of day, you're interested... Originally Posted by WombRaider
lustyladyboy likes his women with a stick shift so he can suck on it!
+ ! !!!!! woomby the yellow back is coming on here and crying AGAIN ? Things must not be going so good for his "musical career" with the rusty trombone
lustyladyboy likes his women with a stick shift so he can suck on it! Originally Posted by WTF
He does have a fondness for the thai ladyboys. Sick bastard.
He does have a fondness for the thai ladyboys. Sick bastard. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And YOU have a fondness for ceteceans that bring their own strapon to the party and peg YOU and ANY dick that makes it into YOUR holes !!
You have officially bitch slapped WormRaider!! Originally Posted by DSK
He's no match for anyone with an IQ north of 55. He pretends to be a writer but he has the imagination of a worm. His posts are as lame as a glass of tap water. Look at how he responded to my bitch-slapping. I point out how lame he is - he calls me lame. I showed how witless he is - he used the word "witless" in his reply. He plagiarizes like a fucking bandito, then squirms whenever you call him an uncreative dunce. He can't think or write for himself. He constantly trips all over his own spoon-fed talking points. He is just a disgusting piece of shit who takes delight in being a disgusting piece of shit to everyone who crosses his path. He deserves to be shackled to the wall in his mother's basement and bitch-slapped 24/7 until all the shit is completely beaten out of him.
  • DSK
  • 10-20-2015, 06:51 PM
He's no match for anyone with an IQ north of 55. He pretends to be a writer but he has the imagination of a worm. His posts are as lame as a glass of tap water. Look at how he responded to my bitch-slapping. I point out how lame he is - he calls me lame. I showed how witless he is - he used the word "witless" in his reply. He plagiarizes like a fucking bandito, then squirms whenever you call him an uncreative dunce. He can't think or write for himself. He constantly trips all over his own spoon-fed talking points. He is just a disgusting piece of shit who takes delight in being a disgusting piece of shit to everyone who crosses his path. He deserves to be shackled to the wall in his mother's basement and bitch-slapped 24/7 until all the shit is completely beaten out of him.
Awesome post!!!