Watson might be a fellow hobbyists

Again, I'm not defending or not defending Watson.

Anybody remember the Kareem Hunt incident? The woman tried to force her way into his party, several times. When it was all over she called the cops and acted all innocent like she had a right to be at Hunt's party. The police didn't press charges on Hunt or his homie bodyguards at the time. She had a "my pussy gets me into your party" attitude. Although they never filed charges on Hunt but the incident got him kicked off the team, cost him millions and IMO cost the KC a Superbowl.
Didn't see where the police were contacted yesterday. Did see were more suits were filed.

This is about money. I wish the media would stop using "sexual misconduct" like it was an actual criminal charge.
Read an article yesterday where one of the woman said that they had sex but it was consensual. However, she still needed to be paid to keep it quiet.
Women will keep destroying until prostitution is legal. After prostitution is legal, then they will still destroy men, but in a different way. That may be the reason it has not become legal.
If Watson did anything truly wrong the ladies would have reported it to the Police. Getting a massage while naked is not a crime. I hope Watson gets cleared from this soon. I view it as a money grab by Buzbee and the accusers. We have all received a massage with the upgrade. I find it strange that dudes on this board are against a guy trying to get a nut.

Now if he raped a lady, that's a whole different story, but the rape word has never been mentioned. It's all he touched me with his penis, blah blah blah. You were massaging his inner thighs. SMH.
I call bullshit on this whole thing.

All Watson has to do is walk into any club and the pussy will be there waiting on him. He doesn't need to buy/rent pussy.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-24-2021, 10:32 AM

All Watson has to do is walk into any club and the pussy will be there waiting on him. He doesn't need to buy/rent pussy. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
while i agree with you DJ, the same can be said about Bill Cosby (and Winona Ryder in a different context.) people sometimes do strange things. my theory is civvies are too much of a
hassle for watson. pros are drama free. (usually..)

All Watson has to do is walk into any club and the pussy will be there waiting on him. He doesn't need to buy/rent pussy. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I know the feeling. Same thing happens to me all the time. Some say its a curse, butt I see it a different way.
Watson needs a "Kato Kalien" to go his grunt work. He's got money, let your valet help out.

Nevertheless, the NFL will come down on Watson. Its turned into the Disney Football League.
What a shit show.
The more I hear the more I don't believe any of it.
The more I hear the more I believe that he is a piece of shit that use his "power" as a "star" football power to mulnipulate women.
I hate when they do that...

.. mulnipulate women that is.
All I know about Watson is he has a cock, he is a football player, and he has a lot of money. I have spent 2 minutes on Watson. That is 2 minutes too much.
The more I hear the more I believe that he is a piece of shit that use his "power" as a "star" football power to mulnipulate women. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
A famous guy with money manipulate women? That's their worst nightmare!
I wonder what his board handle is . ..