If you had to choose one provider as your wife, who would you choose?

Laiya in Vancouver. She just retired on 2-1-10. Wonderful woman.
Kelly TNT,

Will you marry me?
I would have to say Aliza' she's my ATF...
You can't win on this one.... No way I'd try to pick one...
You can't win on this one.... No way I'd try to pick one... Originally Posted by bkat6049
You're right. I would have to pick two. I know several who have all the good stuff. These two have something else for everyday life. They may disagree with me, but absolutely want to peacefully find an answer. Arguements not needed. Best I have known in or out of the hobby. No way would I name them.

Torito
Wow, I am amazed at the number of providers who have been picked so far as aspired "wife" material!! That should just remind us, the hobbyiest, how lucky we are to be surrounded by such beautiful and wonderful ladies!!!

Gents: Let your heart speak for you on this topic. Even if you have two women who you like, you still have to make ONE choice......

Ladies: Don't be offended if you don't get picked by your favorite hobbyiest.
As I menionted before, you are all beautiful and wonderful in your own ways....and without you all, this world would be meaningless!!
Original Jenna.........no question.
Sadly, I would pick the long retired Jenna St. James. I loved bcd time with her and she was a great person to hang with and chat with. Wish she would contact me and be UTR for me.

Never met these bcd, but just based on information gleened here and the looks that you want to wake up to - Tara, Nina Moretti, Nicole Preston. There are too many to list who I would have to consider including Shannon - Country gal, for looks and fun.
  • fubar
  • 02-22-2010, 08:35 AM
Since Nina Moretti has already been taken in this "hobby marriage" fantasy I will take Tatianna Blaze to be my new wife.
May I introduce you to the new Mrs. Tatianna Fubar. LOL

If Tatianna turns me down for Hawkeye then I will propose to Alyssia Juarez.
Most loaded question ever. I'll never fuckin admit it, lol.
I do, and I do! LOL, thanks guys...I always consider the source when it comes to compliments, and I must say those are some highly regarded sources in my book.

Will need an extra pillow for my big fat ego tonight, LOL... Originally Posted by Nicole Preston

Can we skip the formalities and get to the sweaty BCD stuff hehehe
Original Becky my choice
Reganofhouston she has the sweetest personality and awesome body
If I was husband material, which I'm not, it'd have to be with the provider that was so good, I had to see her twice in one day. That'd be Michelle Summers (left Dallas for Houston). If it wasn't for a Cowboys game getting in the way I would've just made it a two hour session or longer...whatever my pockets could've managed.

Since Nina Moretti has already been taken in this "hobby marriage" fantasy I will take Tatianna Blaze to be my new wife.
May I introduce you to the new Mrs. Tatianna Fubar. LOL

If Tatianna turns me down for Hawkeye then I will propose to Alyssia Juarez. Originally Posted by fubar
So if I go with Hawkeye9 instead of Fubar, then whos left for Mr JREwing?

Tatiana