Who in Kc likes Greek?

I like to eat a gyro for energy before taking a trip to the islands. Hell, I might throw in a tossed salad.
Greek salad? Originally Posted by royamcr
It better not have sprouts in it!
Guess I will take advantage too. LOL Along with Greek... (love!) can i threAD that I also enjoy a good skull fuck, licking my juices from your chin, hair pulling included.

<giggles innocently>
Guess I will take advantage too. LOL Along with Greek... (love!) can i threAD that I also enjoy a good skull fuck, licking my juices from your chin, hair pulling included.

<giggles innocently> Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
all of that's pretty tame, but do you slap and force snowball?
Buzz - I'm not sure if I like you or loathe you, but you crack me up.
I offer it free to anyone or any house hold appliance or furniture not bolted down... when i am drunk. Also featuring Double Penetration. For those that like what a CSI Crime Scene looks like, thats my room after a drunken night. Originally Posted by AngelaAspenXXX
I guess I need to make a trip to KC with a case of whatever you favorite is!

OH MY. Greek, Skull fuck, hair pulling and that body? I think I figured out what I want for Christmas. I think I will get it for myself sooner than that!
Buzz - I'm not sure if I like you or loathe you, but you crack me up. Originally Posted by ScubaBad
If you're a bandwagoneer you will loathe me, god drives that bandwagon btw, and my cat who sprays my leg is also sitting next to him, but now i'm goin to Arris pizza for a Greek style pizza!

And to think that I'm going to miss all of that...F*CKING JOB!!!!
FS......I didn't miss it, I saw it and I didn't hit the RTM button once. It really doesn't do a whole lot of good to hit it anyway.

Those girls did what they set out to do, get guys to look at their posts/showcases and ads so they could get as many customers as possible. Props to them, but myself I prefer the more...what's the word.....inconspicuous.

And Newtown......I'll be expecting a royalty check from your poll.

LoL, I think we can do something about! LoL
FS......I didn't miss it, I saw it and I didn't hit the RTM button once. It really doesn't do a whole lot of good to hit it anyway.

Those girls did what they set out to do, get guys to look at their posts/showcases and ads so they could get as many customers as possible. Props to them, but myself I prefer the more...what's the word.....inconspicuous.

And Newtown......I'll be expecting a royalty check from your poll. Originally Posted by MsElena
I dont know what you are talking about. I didnt even notice those girls were coming to KC

At least this time in town they havent tried to take over every single threAD so I will cut them a little slack for improving over last time so far.
As far as any upsales go... I prefer things to be all inclusive. If you say it is something that is on the menu, then you shouldn't add an extra charge to do it. Then again, I pay for time... not services Originally Posted by FireSerpent
The Mod beat me to it! It's only for time... whatever happens is between consenting adults. Although its fun for them to pretend its not tooooo consenting Rough Greek can be fun tooo....

hair pulling... back arching... ahem... yay!

UMMMM yeah... that too.... great new pic! You're in Wichita aren't you?
  • Tabie
  • 10-05-2011, 07:42 PM
I love it. Have you ever tried it with a girl?
Nice threAD Originally Posted by MsElena
QUICK..ROUND UP THE POSSE...THIS KIND OF CRAP HAS TO STOP..
OH..WAIT, THE POSSE IS HUNG UP IN ALERTS..LET SWARMY WATCH
THAT FORUM, YOU GUYS NEED TO CLEAN UP THIS THREAD....!!!!!!!!