Stop being a dick!!!

Damn, there goes another minute lost.
You seem like the new Douche Cody. See, for me culture is culture. America is a mix of culture to make us what we are today. I personally LOVE black culture. Have a tattoo to prove it. You take my words, and have the audacity to slander it...something is wrong with you?
@ATF Hobby then stop reading. Maybe apologies for the ass you made at the poker game!
Travis, you still holding on to that moment.....hmmmm, see some more colors showing.

Go to bed buddy and sleep it off before you really turn this into a true train wreck.
@ATF Hobby calling the kennel black? Was wondering what you are doing. You really think guys should be a dick to woman.. Cause that is the main thing for this thread?
I personally LOVE black culture. Have a tattoo to prove it. Originally Posted by travis13131

Need I say more? Spoken by Archy Bunker himself.
WOW CODY!!! That is truly racist!!! I never knew I did Greek, but feel like I just did. Good for you buddy. Next time I would like a flower when I do greek
Did you mean kettle?
I'm in a great mood and despite a few "off-putting" threads, MUCH, MUCH HAPPIER with the less abrasive tone that seems to be coming through.

I've got a great suite and Thx to busy day and lots of driving, no ad posted to get me busy... yet, at least. Lol. Anyway, I gotta share a one-liner I came up with last night. Ready?????

I'M MORE HORNY THAN A TRUCKLOAD OF HOMOPHOBIC COWBOYS!!! :-)

Mwahahahaha!!!

"I need a remedy! I need a remedy!"
I've heard that somewhere before
Guys, seriously, I am out of here, wait I mean I am out of her.

I am all fucked out, sorry Sue.

Damn it, on top of that, I need to hold off accusations in another thread, and think about who has turned a penis into pussy. Not to mention that it's the damn weekend and I have no distraction like by work and will think of my next session and just come up with another INSANE idea for it.

Oh well, at least the ally was decent tonight.
Ok, driving down 183 and responding was getting a little tricky.

90% of the time I come on this board to read the great Jerry Springer fights. Saying that, there is fighting for an opinion, and then there is just being a dumb ass. Like a movie, I am routing for people saying their opinion, what most people will not say. Saying that, acting like a dumb ass is BORING! This board goes threw it’s thing. To me, now, it seems disrespectful. Guys if you want the woman to participate…Stop being a dick!!! Originally Posted by travis13131
Which woman, or did you mean women, were you referring to? And is there someone in particular you want to stop being a dick? Maybe you should PM that guy like you just did me.

@ATF Hobby calling the kennel black? Was wondering what you are doing. You really think guys should be a dick to woman.. Cause that is the main thing for this thread? Originally Posted by travis13131
No, I did not get this as being the main topic. And I think guys should place dick in women and not necessarily be one....unless they are a bitch first.

And as for the PM you sent me, Travis, Travis, Travis, how are going to tell me how much of an ass I made of myself and should apologize then turn right around in your PM wanting to be friends and how you enjoyed my company.....eeek may get pointed for that one.

I very much dislike fake people.

You made a point but are now posting stuff that is just not very smart.

I do remember you and hope you do not continue to post stuff that would reinforce my initial gut feeling/first impression of you which was, "this guy is kinda creepy".

And even if we do see each other at future events/socials, all we have to do is keep it cordial.
F2C
So what your saying (slurring) is you just had a session ?
I thought Travis was being facetious to ya, ATF, as I'M not sure if you guys have met somewhere or exchanged PM.'s. Let's just decide not to take things personal... other than our personal part in reaching mutual satisfaction. ;-)