Breasts or Backsides or...

• st929
  • 09-30-2010, 07:16 PM
Gee ... feel a lil odd here as I'm an eyes man. Legs, ass n boobs come after a beautiful pair of eyes.

When it comes to boobs I prefer the smaller packages.
I just had these taken a couple hours ago. I knew I could come to the co-ed and find a picture thread:

Buttocks!

Mammaries!

Both!
I just had these taken a couple hours ago. I knew I could come to the co-ed and find a picture thread:

Buttocks!

Originally Posted by VeronicaMoore
Wow!
Some great shots....
I love this thread!!!!!!!!!!!
I used to be a leg man. Great legs could make a fool out of me, and still do. As I age, I'm liking and appreciating breasts a lot more. But I gotta tell you, the one defining factor beyond and anatomical feature is poise, class and personality. But, yeah, tits are nice and there's not much BCD that beats a bouncing ass in doggie. Life is good.
on picture 2 and 3 i cannot see a thing

Buttocks!

Mammaries!

Both!
Originally Posted by VeronicaMoore
I don't know... I see them just fine.
I don't know... I see them just fine. Originally Posted by VeronicaMoore
Veronica:

Unfortunately, on your site and on Eccie the pics don't have good contrast so it's impossible to appreciate your true beauty in all but the pic with the pearls. you may want to check with your photographer...a shame to waste your beauty!

TP
Maybe it's all in the hands...
Thank you OP I am inspired! This thread is so much more entertaining than that chick/dude talking in the third person.
I don't know... I see them just fine. Originally Posted by VeronicaMoore
Wow, very nice pics! yummmy!

Here's a little ass.....

And some booty and boobies
Some more booty......

And more booty!!!

I haven't been around in a while and I stop in for a quick visit to see how the place is doing. I stumble upon this thread. WOW!

Hayden, your pics are stunning. Just absolutely amazing.