What is with these rates?

Dahl'n you fit the bill perfectly. I just moved back from Phoenix. You don't like us enough to stay? Dallas is a great place. I usually only work about 2 to 3 hours a day and usually only when I want, until the last week. Then it become frantic. After the 1st, it is wide open. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Ohhhhh I just need more excitement in my life.
Plenty of other lovely ladies to hang out with here. You'll have a blast!
Xx
I'm curious to who you are addressing with that comment? If it was me, I'm retired with a small business. I can see anyone that I want to.

This post wasn't about the money but all of the different time variations.

I like the little thin girls, prefer 30+, pretty face, with good reviews. I never want less than an hour and don't try to negotiate ...any suggestions? Originally Posted by OldLRRP

Try Smurfydoesdallas
I have never heard anything bad about this lady and I personally think she is beautiful!
Have a great day guys..

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=52705
  • EZ.
  • 08-25-2014, 08:22 AM
Try Smurfydoesdallas
I have never heard anything bad about this lady and I personally think she is beautiful!
Have a great day guys..

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=52705 Originally Posted by melannie_star
Thanks. She is definitely a beautiful girl but at 5'10" not what I would consider as little.
I think providers should give out freebies....to bait us in.

When we start craving them, then they can go up on their rates.
Thanks. She is definitely a beautiful girl but at 5'10" not what I would consider as little. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
5'2 105 lbs.. think I found her for you..LOL
Just trying to help
http://eccie.net/member.php?u=1408

oh yea.. and so I am not side tracking the post , I did giggle at the rates, but everyone operates in different ways. What works for one person may not work for the next. I personally have stopped hhr apts and very seldom make acceptions. Depends on the approach..lol. It is something about the quick "get it done" that makes me feel less of a lady..LOL. I like to take my time and actually enjoy your company.. heck, sometimes an hour isn't enough for all the dirty things I want to do to you LOL
How I grin when I see things like 90 minutes or 2 hours. I don't think I get that much copulation time in on over nights.

As a matter of fact, when I'm awake, I don't do much of anything for that long except breathe.

I know, I'm totally reckless!
I think that ladies who price their time in 15-minute increments are trying to cover all Hobby budgets and make themselves accessible and attractive to a wide range of clients, which isn't bad marketing at all. The fact that it makes them look like high-volume clock watchers is unavoidable, and something they just have to accept in the consumer zone that they are trying to reach. If they don't mind and the fellows still keep coming (pun intended), then no harm, no foul.

Personally, takes my kettle a while to boil, so I target an audience that appreciates a more leisurely and companionable session. It's not always about copulation or the Great Pumpkin or how deep and fast that Snoopy can dive his Sopwith Camel going after the Red Baron, Charlie Brown. That will be 5 cents, please.