Funniest provider?

..., and would think Elisabeth Whispers would indulge in this as well. Bring your SAT words, though. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I got that from chatting her up once, she's fairly intelligent - in a "learned" sort of fashion, isn't she? I like that - humor that not everyone gets is intriguing.
I am always giggling! Originally Posted by berkleigh
...yes you are, beautiful woman.
  • =cP
  • 09-26-2015, 10:37 PM
I am always giggling!

Originally Posted by berkleigh
just remember..... It's all shits and giggles until someone GIGGLES and SHITS!!!

Thanks, mtabsw. I'm pleased to know that you appreciate the entertainment. I couldn't agree more about Alice... loved her sarcasm.
Thanks, mtabsw. I'm pleased to know that you appreciate the entertainment. I couldn't agree more about Alice... loved her sarcasm. Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
Two cases in point - one famous fellatrix was brushing her teeth pre-session, looked over her shoulder at me and sternly said "Don't you EVER tell anyone you saw me spit"

The other was Alice & me having lunch at Hooters. The waitress was young, cute but inept and after forgetting part of our order for the 3rd time I warned her - "If you can't get it right we're going to spank you"

Her eyes got wide, but then Alice, totally deadpan, dropped the bomb "Actually, I don't do the spanking, he spanks, I just hold you down"
Have never laughed as much in a session as I have with Laura Lynn. She is always good for a joke and a smile....and often have had to take a short break in the action based on something she says ...lol. She has a great laugh as well, and is prompt in returning to whatever was going on at the chuckle moment ...
Thank you!!! I think you're the one that makes me laugh!! Showing up in a clown costume at 11pm. Ohhhh.... What my neighbors must think!! Nothing like trying to get "in the mood" with a clown!! 😂😂😂

Kendal4u
Thathottnurse
Adyson Stone
Spikebaby
Ashlynn Eden
Adrienne baptiste
slubby

I think !IV! would be a lot of fun, adventurous with lots of laughs.

Also, a few hours hanging out with Jayne or sweaterpuppies would be awesome too. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Funny in my definition is anyone (thing) that causes entertainment, humor, an enjoyable experience.

Funniest therefore is the mostest I have experienced. Only Providers, I know who are or were active on this Board only. All but two.

My Baseline: three decades of hobbying before residing in DFW.
Great names have been mentioned that I haved laughed with! The biggest laugh fest was with Grace Preston. Mist of the session was laughing...and not at me this time!
Ok, I saw this thread & gave it some thought...
This is the funniest thread ever written on eccie.
I laughed so hard I actually cried a little bit!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...+brewed+coffee

Btw...where is Ze~ ? I miss her
I always bring humor to the session .. I can remember having some really funny times with Emily eziel, and of course Bliss. we laughed and laughed. Adriene Baptista also lots of laughing as was Bella.
I miss the laughter with Bliss and Emily almost as much as ---.all the rest.. That is where the more experienced ladies shine. They are relaxed and open to some good old laughter. Of course I am blessed with a super small penis so we can just laught till tears roll ,right when I pull my pants off. It is a great way to start things off.
I tell you who keeps me laughing Old Marine he his a character. One time we came from having ice cream and he says to me i just swallowed a nut i laughed so hard at that my sides hurt.
In case any of you pervs are wondering, it was a pecan. We both got a good belly laugh out of it though. Gotta be careful what you say around Sexy Platinum.
Great names have been mentioned that I haved laughed with! The biggest laugh fest was with Grace Preston. Mist of the session was laughing...and not at me this time! Originally Posted by sparrow1122
I agree one of my first sessions was with her and she was very funny, sweet and I miss her a great deal.
Laura Lynn is always cracking me up. Bella ft worth was a lot of fun too.