Why are you all so angry?

Perfect example of two washed up whores who need to get a job at McDonalds. LOL Originally Posted by CryptKicker
What do you have against McDonalds? If they go to work there they’ll run all Big Mac customers away
Perfect example of two washed up whores who need to get a job at McDonalds. LOL Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Not a good idea, that might give her access to food after midnight.
Babe, cum on. How many times are you going to say good-bye and you're leaving this site. Cheeeez, just do it.
Babe, cum on. How many times are you going to say good-bye and you're leaving this site. Cheeeez, just do it. Originally Posted by 2on1Lover
She does this every time OH2 goes down
LMMFAO THEY MAD BECAUSE THIS BOARD IS NO LONGER RELEVANT, ITS JUST APLACE FOR BROKE ASS MEN WHO CANT AFFORD TODAY'S MARKET.

BYE BYE ECCIE, WHY IS THIS SITE EVEN STILL HERE?! LMMFAO Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
You only show up to post your nasty threAD remarks as if you are important anywhere.

If you don't like the men here, leave. No one is keeping you here except yourself when you post your vitriolic dribble.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
  • BLM69
  • 02-19-2022, 05:44 PM
Washed up whores can be great, just like McDonald's is great when you want to eat cheap, they'll do the job!

The problem is that they want steak $ while serving cheap burgers. Adjust with the current situation ladies
Washed up whores can be great, just like McDonald's is great when you want to eat cheap, they'll do the job!

The problem is that they want steak $ while serving cheap burgers. Adjust with the current situation ladies Originally Posted by BLM69
What goes better together than a hooker and a happy meal.

Fooocking makes their day!
You only show up to post your nasty threAD remarks as if you are important anywhere.

If you don't like the men here, leave. No one is keeping you here except yourself when you post your vitriolic dribble.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Tell that to the men who only post to ridicule providers.
Tell that to the men who only post to ridicule providers. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Oh..... You're back again? I thought maybe you were going to disable your eccie account like you've said you were going to do several times. You do realize that you bring on all the comments by what you spew in any of your post don't you??? Maybe you, Karrissa/Becky and dallasbella should get the other ladies that are going crazy without your private ladies area on the ad site and start a groupg text started?

I hear there is a tech savvy provider that can help you with setting something up
  • BLM69
  • 02-20-2022, 04:58 PM
Oh..... You're back again? I thought maybe you were going to disable your eccie account like you've said you were going to do several times. You do realize that you bring on all the comments by what you spew in any of your post don't you??? Maybe you, Karrissa/Becky and dallasbella should get the other ladies that are going crazy without your private ladies area on the ad site and start a groupg text started?

I hear there is a tech savvy provider that can help you with setting something up Originally Posted by ntxguy
She does what traveling BBWGINA comes in for, to keep the drama going so they can gossip nonstop 😂 I feel bad for them tricks who actually stuff them.
But are they really getting stuffed?
  • grail
  • 02-20-2022, 06:09 PM
Tell that to the men who only post to ridicule providers. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Hooker troll back in that house! Wheeeeeeeeee!

DAFAQ?

Why are these ladies so angry?
  • BLM69
  • 02-20-2022, 06:29 PM
But are they really getting stuffed? Originally Posted by winn dixie
You know what's funny, nobody has claimed that they have and I've never read that they're a must see 😂 only negative reports for bringing the drama.

Hookers use to care about their reputation years back, those days are long gone. Tricks still run the show, that will never change
DAFAQ?

Why are these ladies so angry? Originally Posted by CG2014
Mebbe because they gotta walk the street in the cold? lol