When hobby and civilian life accidentally meet

We are scheduled to meet for drinks in a few weeks.

Let you know
My story is a little different from most. As most know i have twins that are 7 and when i found my doc for my pregnancy i found a great Dr. Speed up and my twins are 3 i get a pm and a call asking for an appointment screening worked out and he arrives calls as i ask him to and i open the dorr and GUESS WHO IT IS ??????? Its my OB/GYN that took care of me at the door we had a laugh and went on with a great session ans have visited a few times since .
I have a provider friend who I often run into, along with her husband, at gun shows. Not awkward since the first one.
So when did dry humping the leg in public lose its appeal?
Kaci Snow - Just out of curiousity is he still your OB/GYN? It would interesting to know if you could still use him as your doctor where the office visits remain strickly medical, and then you provide your services at your place as if he were not your doctor.
We are scheduled to meet for drinks in a few weeks.

Let you know Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
GR, did you divulge your identity to her, or did she agree to meet you knowing only that you used to work with her?
Just my .02 cents....if you suspect that someone you know/your friend or someone in real life to be a provider, please do not ask or confront her. Especially if her face is blurred or not showing. The girl in the pics blurred her face for a reason which is discretion. Asking her about it is a breach of privacy/discretion, insult and disrespect. It's none of your business to know whether that's really her or not. You just have to live with your curiousity. Leave it alone!
Now if the girl shows her face then...that's a different story.
I wrote to her provider email

Hey I saw your profile on Eccie
I was curious because you remind me of someone I knew when I worked at ---
I wanted to contact you and see if you would be willing to meet
I worked ---- between Oct of 19-- and June of 20--
You remind me of a co-worker I used to flirt with and always wanted more but working at ---- in my position did not allow.

Obviously, I want to be sensitive to your situation, and privacy.
If you are not interested or I am way off base, then simply do not reply or say not interested
If you are interested, let me know.

she writes back to my GR EMAIL You got mail ------ (Real Life Name)

on my personal email she writes
Thank you for your discretion. I appreciate your contact. Your secret is safe with me, as I am sure mine is with you.

Dinner next time you are in town? No donation or screening required.

i email back
Absolutely. Look forward to seeing you again. .........
Sounds like it's on!
I like how you gave her enough info to figure out who you are, but left the ball completely in her court. I well played!
There's a reason it's called "strange"
I've had this happen more times than I care to admit to. The two that stick in my mind...

The first happened several years ago when I worked at a large Pharmacy Benefits Management company in Richardson. At the same time I was a regular with a provider over in Garland. One day, at her incall, I spot an ID badge for the company I work for on the floor. I pick it up, thinking it's mine and it fell out of my pocket. It turns out it was for a coworker that I knew very well.

I didn't think about it for very long. I mean, who am I to worry about what he's up to given what I was up to?

About a month or so later a bunch of us volunteered for a company function, assisting at a local marathon. Both of our spouses accompanied us. Want to guess who his wife was?

SIX BLOODY HOURS we were stuck there.

The second was not too long ago. A friend of mine turned me onto a UTR provider he'd found at a Fort Worth strip club, a young 18 year old girl with a smoking hot body. She showed me the girls pics, the face blurred out, and assured me she was a highly entertaining and adventurous person to spend some time with.

I decided to take the jump. A few texts, a vouch from my friend, and we set up a session. I head out to her apartment, let her know I'm there, and she opens the door wearing nothing but a smile.

Turns out I knew the girl. My wife and I used to babysit her and her brother back when she was nine. I'd had to make an emergency trip to Walgreens to get her a pad when she had her period for the first time. I'd been present when her mother met her stepfather. Hell, for that matter I'd seen her mother naked about a half dozen times.

THAT was an interesting night.
I wrote to her provider email

Hey I saw your profile on Eccie
I was curious because you remind me of someone I knew when I worked at ---
I wanted to contact you and see if you would be willing to meet
I worked ---- between Oct of 19-- and June of 20--
You remind me of a co-worker I used to flirt with and always wanted more but working at ---- in my position did not allow.

Obviously, I want to be sensitive to your situation, and privacy.
If you are not interested or I am way off base, then simply do not reply or say not interested
If you are interested, let me know.

she writes back to my GR EMAIL You got mail ------ (Real Life Name)

on my personal email she writes
Thank you for your discretion. I appreciate your contact. Your secret is safe with me, as I am sure mine is with you.

Dinner next time you are in town? No donation or screening required.

i email back
Absolutely. Look forward to seeing you again. ......... Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
I LOVE YOUR EMAIL TO HER!!! You are such a classy gentleman!! :-) I love it!