IN MY DEFENSE

THIS OLD LADY IS HERE TO PROTEST FOR ALL THE GOOD PROVIDERS THAT DEAL WITH NEGATIVITY.....and STILL CONTINUE TO HAVE TO PROVIDE FOR THEIR FAMLIES!!!

PIC TAKEN 11/7/2018.

Attachment 797246
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! RETIRED FOR GOOD!!!! MARRIED ME A MILLIONAIRE.....LMFBO .. Originally Posted by LATINA MILF

Wait, what? You are "retired for good" and still posting here every hour? How have you been capitalizing on all the fresh business interest you state has been generated by your smelly penis claim if you are retired?

Does your millionaire husband know about this?

Did you get married to your millionaire husband in the last 9 days? Because 9 days ago you were trying to drum up business in St. Louis: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2476061
Wait, what? You are retired and still posting here every hour?

Does your millionaire husband know about this? Originally Posted by tpepsi

I’m retired not dead...lol since there not closing this thread....let’s keep it going....lol. I can post as much as I flippen want!!!....lol

Actually met my millionaire husband back when it was A.S..P.D. days!!Hes been loving me 12 years solid!!.... It’s all good with us!!! NOW don’t you worry your lil head about my life.....how about you move on to another thread ....this one has run its course......
What a wack job !
What a wack job ! Originally Posted by samars.man

YES YOU ARE!!!!....LMFBO
Am I the only one who is more annoyed by the overuse of the period punctuation mark versus another smelly dick thread?
Always entertaining watching a over aged, over weight hooker meltdown.
I’d like to say I’ll miss your service, but truth is you were never a consideration.
Am I the only one who is more annoyed by the overuse of the period punctuation mark versus another smelly dick thread? Originally Posted by Saidar80
I’m just reminded of the movie Idiocracy each time she replies. Asking for the thread to be closed, but then continuing to add fuel to the fire when it isn’t. The inanity of it all.
thank u, next......

I’m glad I’m moving I will pray that the St. Louis guys are a lot nicer than what I been seeing here in SA with a lot of us good providers......you are making us all go away you big dummys then whatcha gonna play with???.....lol
Originally Posted by LATINA MILF
I dont knowbthe full sorry here ur wowbtoo bad I didnt hey to see this "milf" buuuutt....
We Can always go across the border and get very similar looking girls for like 25 dollars... JS
Why are you doing this to support your family when you have a millionaire husband?
This thread has been crazy dramatic from the start. A self inflicted wound from the OP, which no matter how much she tries to spin the message, just continues to make her look worse and worse. The funny thing is, if she wouldn’t have said anything, the negative review would have barely been noticed and would be old news by now. No doubt this session between Latina Milf and the client went south, but all her comments have painted a whole new light on the type of person she is and her current mental state.

Best of luck in St Louis. Although I would have picked a much nicer place to retire (imho that place is a shithole), I think you are making the right moves by retiring and settling down. This hobby has definitely taken its toll on you. The best thing would be just to step away and regroup.
i just can’t remember what handle she was using previously, otherwise i would post her other retirement thread.

but wait a minute...i thought she was moving to St Louis, and if we wanted to enjoy her one last time or would need to go over to St Louis. probably not many remember that thread since it tanked LMFAO. not one fair well reply...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2479432

Why are you doing this to support your family when you have a millionaire husband? Originally Posted by SARufus
I write all this bullshit because I entertain myself with getting the idiots on here to show there true colors.....This way my other good providers can make a smart decision to NEVER have your dirty little pee pee in them......you guys fall every flippen time

If Tina aka/LATINA MILF is going to marry a millionaire why not be happy for her???....lol

The stupidest thing I find around here is you guys hating on a good provider.....You are just a little bunch of idiots that go to bed at night wondering about fictional characters we made up .....What retards just SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!

How about you guys go make an appointment with a nice provider???

It will always baffle my mind why anyone becomes so flippen concerned on how I run my business......At the end of every day I am the one who enjoys the money I make being me.....

OVER 1000 GOOD REVIEWS VERSUS 1 BAD ONE = LATINA MILF’s A WINNER
No you do it because you’re a hooker with no class, no filter, no common sense, and very likely no business.
I can’t think of a single guy that wants to see drama queens.