Vannah

Nice ass
Nice ass Originally Posted by 1RAZORBACK
Thank you, baby!
I'm absolutely loving my new Honey Birdette outfit from their 666 Club collection! Talk about a major self esteem booster!

Wow!!
That is the biggest compliment coming from my girl crush! You are the sweetest. Originally Posted by Vannah
I’m blushing now!!!! My girl crush has a girl crush on me! You make my heart smile and my panties wet!! Xo, gorgeous!!!
I'm absolutely loving my new Honey Birdette outfit from their 666 Club collection! Talk about a major self esteem booster!

Originally Posted by Vannah
Vannah, you’re unfuckingreal. Even with the blur, I love this pic of you 🖤
Vannah, you’re unfuckingreal. Even with the blur, I love this pic of you 🖤 Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Awww babe! You are the absolute sweetest. As thrilled as I am that you like the picture, I'm even more thrilled that you got to see it up close and personal.
Has anyone tried the new Salmon Rilette from Petit & Keet yet? Never in my life did I think I would be open to trying caviar, but the flavor profile of the American Bowfin complimented the champagne poached salmon so well. 11/10 highly reccomend!

Also, I'm not one to brag, but when I walked into the restaurant in this tight burgundy lace dress, I didn't just turn heads. I damn near broke necks. My apolgies to the other restaurant patrons that will now be needing chiropractic care.

Say good morning to baby bird! It's exactly 10 months today that she hatched. She's the best birthday present that I never expected.

How are you. I am looking forward to see you.

Love you
  • BK
  • 10-20-2020, 12:07 PM
Yeah if you walked in looking like that I’d be staring the whole time. My goodness.

Every pic....just gorgeous...

Every pic....just gorgeous... Originally Posted by Johnsson
And we’re very lucky to have her in our neck of the woods!

Even sweeter in person.
How are you. I am looking forward to see you.

Love you Originally Posted by Sammick
I'm doing great and I look forward to seeing you again!
Yeah if you walked in looking like that I’d be staring the whole time. My goodness. Originally Posted by BK
I absolutely love when my presence commands the attention of the whole room!