Barefoot or Heels??

Yea I agree Rambo. I hate the clear stripper heel. Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
I agree. Clear stripper heels look trashy - IMHO. Bare feet can be sexy as can high heels.
heels or barefoot .... as long as she is on her knees.
Barefoot wrapped in a towel fresh from the shower.

Chipper Originally Posted by chipper
Now you're talking!
I think my feet wore meant to be barefoot. I hate shoes. I am all about being in flip flops and yes I know that's not sexy but their fun to be in. Barefoot with a cute toe ring. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I don't care much for the flip flops, just don't like the feel of something between my toes, but like the idea of a toe ring on a sexy lady -- and what-ever makes her feel sexy!
a woman in heels and stockings is very sexy!

Beach
Heels cause then I feel like the lady really put forth the effort, but no stripper heel some nice platform pumps or thigh high boots are all good too!!
I think my feet wore meant to be barefoot. I hate shoes. I am all about being in flip flops and yes I know that's not sexy but their fun to be in. Barefoot with a cute toe ring. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

OMG Tara, You are so right. Love it!!!!!
  • hd
  • 03-03-2011, 08:55 AM
Well, last time I wore heels, I almost killed myself, so I'll say barefoot!! JK!
slickwilly, tell me where you found heels in your size, I can't find any

Funny.. the OP asked a question.. and the pic she attached has NOTHING to do with it.. Would have at least been smarter to post a photo of your feet.. either barefoot.. or in heels.
~Ze~ I think she has heels on, otherwise if barefoot, we would see her face?
Heels because they are coming off for me to get to the feet. Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
I'm with NWB, lead me to bed in 4" pumps and let me peel em off to get to them toes! Then OTOH, padding along in front of me barefoot is a woody maker as well. So I guess the real answer is ??? I just love the look & feel of sexy feet.
Women have feet
Heels....and nothing else might be fun
I don't care much for the flip flops, just don't like the feel of something between my toes, but like the idea of a toe ring on a sexy lady -- and what-ever makes her feel sexy! Originally Posted by FishGuy13
I think thats what I like best. The thingie between my toes.
I think thats what I like best. The thingie between my toes. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I would give you a "thingie", but not between your toes.

Torito
I would give you a "thingie", but not between your toes.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
Is it a thingie I would like??
Either way sweetie. I do like pretty feet so bare or in pumps is just fine with me!

I'm gonna take'em off anyway and get you good and nekkid!!