I'm in a funk

I think a panel should be appointed to sample the services and help set a fail market price for each service based on the value of the said service and a based rate for each provider based on looks, personality, ect. For each provider to be rated and CERTIFIED as a SKILLED provider, (with certificate suitable for framing) please PM me so we can set up to set up your evaluation. Please hurry and Pm today as only the first 200 will be free of charge. Originally Posted by Remote
That sounds like a daunting task, and we couldn't let you take on all of that responsibility and work alone... So I will make a supreme sacrifice and offer to assist on the panel.
@ Jzalern. I have not had any resposes yet. I figure that is because of the Holidays and am sure that the PMs will be coming in like a flood as soon as the Things return to normal after New years day.

If the task becomes too exhausting I will look to you to fill the gap/gaps. Due to being straight I will not be rating the TS girls. I will leave this to you if any apply. Thanks for your offer to help. LOL
Well I'm traveling across this great country of ours on the Greyhound. Now that is enough to get you funked on it's own. Now there is free Wifi so what do I do I perv ECCIE.
Check out all the new girls ask for info read thru old threads bother some of my provider friends with texts and emails sorry in advance.
Anyway back to what's got me down well I ended up in my contacts. This is where I keep all the lovely ladies I have been with, want to be with or just interested because of the crazy shit they do.
Counted them up and just shy of 200.
So I started thinking how much cash would I need to see them all again or just once.
50 grand using 250 as an average damn
But it gets worse, I would have to see 2 girl every single day to have chance and then that dose not take in account any new girls that I add.
So know I need to figure out how I am going to lower that number to one that is realistic.
Any suggestions on how I should sort categorize. I guess I could chop it to providers who don't up charge for anal I could do that.
Going to take me some time to recover from the shock.
TR
Support your 200 dollar provider Originally Posted by Engco4
so, are you asking what should you do wrt your "contacts" of providers?

just see whoever you want to see [based on whatever criteria you have] and then move on - either seeing another woman or seeing her again.
it really is that easy!!!

i suggest you DONT get too obsessed with seeing all of them or none of them or all of them twentry four times!!
as TexTushHog wrote, you either see them or you dont.
and there is NO WAY you can see them all - no matter how many you visit per day and how many days per week.

so, suggest you just enjoy each one, focus on the time with her, and have a deliteful time.
and quit worrying about seeing them all.

I've been thinking this whole rate, how can I fuck them all discussion has been pretty good funny to.
I came to the conclusion that my favorites list is like the lotto, your chance of hitting the jackpot are pretty slim, just like my chance of fucking them all are slim.
So like they say you can't win unless you play, and you can't fuck unless you pay(in the hobby world).
So pay and play hard my friends, pay and play hard.
Words of wisdom from the guy who tides the Greyhound. Lol Originally Posted by Engco4
play SMART with a HARD cock. imho, playing hard and working hard just leads to exhaustion.

Its just pussy man. Nobody gets to fuck them all. Originally Posted by Ass Hunter
ditto!!!

Daaaman is close . . . Originally Posted by Looking41today
so, he has 310 reviews. there are over 700 "providers" listed in eccie search, plus many many more registered members. plus the women who only advertise on BP. plus the cityvibe, eros, theEroticReview, etc. websites.
WHAT Ass Hunter said!!!

Owwww, we want the funk! Gotta have that funk! Originally Posted by SweatyTits
excellentamundo!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5luzVtBMxpw
in concert from 2009 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuZWkdg2aIQ
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/g/george+..._20768758.html