How much do women like . . .

As long as you have a face, I'll always have a place to sit Originally Posted by SweetSierra
That's what I'm talking about! PM me when you visit H town.
My SO quits sucking while she cums, but then goes right back on it and does her best dick sucking at that time. Originally Posted by tbone77494
this
To each his own but I consider myself a BJ'S aficionado. I may have see to see if I can pass Dorothy screening. Originally Posted by Thatcher
Why ? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
It's pleasing, just having a woman grind on your face, or smothering you while you eat her out. I figure most chicks enjoy it seeming as though you get some oral out of it. I may be wrong.
It's pleasing, just having a woman grind on your face, or smothering you while you eat her out. I figure most chicks enjoy it seeming as though you get some oral out of it. I may be wrong. Originally Posted by kirbykirby
You figured wrong
You figured wrong Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Burn.
Burn. Originally Posted by Richiej281
Haha
To each his own but I consider myself a BJ'S aficionado. I may have see to see if I can pass Dorothy screening. Originally Posted by Thatcher
Follow the instructions and don't be Asian. Shit if I can do it how hard can it be?
Follow the instructions and don't be Asian. Shit if I can do it how hard can it be? Originally Posted by tbone77494
You would be suprised
I passed with flying colors
I passed with flying colors Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Shhhhh
You figured wrong Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Yeah it may be less than most, but to each their own. I wouldn't care to figure out the magnitude . I just ask in each specific case & hope they do.
Wtf. Women here like you to PAY them. Sit on your face, shit on your face, they don't care as long as the envelope (I prefer a nice card) is properly filled.
A Thai girl rode my fave for about 20 minutes. Everytime she came she squeezed my head like it was in a vise. I got a headache.
As long as you have a face, I'll always have a place to sit Originally Posted by SweetSierra

Perspective.