Bill Clinton's Worst Nightmare - Monica Is Writing A Book

STFU. You are a punk. Trying to insult everybody who isn't stuck on stupid like you are doesn't make you smart.

I called, you folded. You are a fucking punk.
STFU. You are a punk. Trying to insult everybody who isn't stuck on stupid like you are doesn't make you smart.

I called, you folded. You are a fucking punk. Originally Posted by markroxny
"Trying to insult everybody"!?! "You" are not "everybody"! That you pretentiously think you are reveals the vast quantities of the liberal-Dim Kool Aid you've been swilling. It's an honest observation to call you a "stupid-ass-moron" because you are a stupid-ass-moron.
Fuck you, you stupid ignorant ass punk.
Fuck you, you stupid ignorant ass punk. Originally Posted by markroxny
Marks-rocks-with-pee is pretentiously spewing some more of that liberal-Dim Kool Aid he has been swilling.
He'll probably call you fat and stinky. He's the real (low) class of the board.
Bogus bet: Monica's book will not be out in two weeks. It's the news and the reminder of Slick Willie's past crimes that will erode the worth of those campaign ads featuring Slick Willie the Sexual Predator Perjurer. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

sounds like you are jealous of Bill getting a BJ Idiot Boy.When is the last time you got one?(from a woman)
sounds like you are jealous of Bill getting a BJ Idiot Boy.When is the last time you got one?(from a woman) Originally Posted by ekim008
There you go again, Ekim the Inbred. You put Slick Willie the Sexual Predator Perjurer on a pedestal to worship him again. Do you use a dildo when you fantasize about sucking Slick Willie's dick? You obviously need a dildo as a prop, Ekim the Inbred, given how your limited intelligence has a negative impact on your ability to fantasize about your homoerotic relationship with Slick Willie the Sexual Predator Perjurer.
Oh, IBSHITTINGDRIZZLE, I'm surprised that during you latest homophile rant that you didn't take a shot at me for wondering about Slick Willy's willy. You're slipping.
Oh, IBSHITTINGDRIZZLE, I'm surprised that during you latest homophile rant that you didn't take a shot at me for wondering about Slick Willy's willy. You're slipping. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Sucking Slick Willie the Sexual Predator Perjurer's prick is Ekim the Inbred's favorite fantasy. Are you claiming you have the same fantasy, Randy4Andy?
  • WTF
  • 09-21-2012, 11:42 AM
40 years old??? Where is that plump little 19 year old intern that I remember? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
In your class.

You are teaching her Fascism.
out of all the millions clinton gave pardons for and special favors for while he was president to be paid later and the money he has scammed from the adulation of the idiots out there

you would have thought he would have paid off lewinsky with an ironclad non disclosure few millions thrown her way agreement a long time ago

maybe his self centeredness made him think he was/is bullet proof

maybe its not too late to buy the book rights..
maybe she is just fishing for him to pay her

where is lanny davis?
get me lanny davis!
Or perhaps Bill doesn't really care about her writing a tell-all. She can't really do much to him now---
Or perhaps Bill doesn't really care about her writing a tell-all. She can't really do much to him now--- Originally Posted by GracePreston
you just might have something there Grace
  • WTF
  • 09-21-2012, 12:10 PM
The book will be a flop.

Well maybe not, if our Tea Nuts get their pages stuck together wacking off to the pictures, they might buy multiple books.

JD alone will probably buy a couple hundred! Poor bastard had Bill and Hillary as an avarar for a year or so...
out of all the millions clinton gave pardons for and special favors for while he was president to be paid later and the money he has scammed from the adulation of the idiots out there

you would have thought he would have paid off lewinsky with an ironclad non disclosure few millions thrown her way agreement a long time ago

maybe his self centeredness made him think he was/is bullet proof

maybe its not too late to buy the book rights..
maybe she is just fishing for him to pay her

where is lanny davis? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Very interesting . . .

. .