AD/Sofias newest handle … Teflon

if being banned was that big a deal.. no one would do it. We've gotta get you a badge.

Ohhhhh boy! Now can someone tell me the reason, question or topic of this thread?? Is there a question??

The "Teflon" ID is gone!
Ohhhhh boy! Now can someone tell me the reason, question or topic of this thread?? Is there a question??

The "Teflon" ID is gone! Originally Posted by DarthMaul

I needed some attention ... not points ... just a little attention
Sofia does it matter to you at all that EVERYBODY hates you and thinks you are the sorriest piece of sh!t that ever posted on the hobby boards?

You have the nerve to post as "jasmina" acting like you don't know english, then all of a sudden you know english just fine. I can't say you know perfect enlish because your education level is obviously low.

You claim you're "european", though you've never said what country in "europe" you're from. Originally Posted by Tony Montana
Look how many reads I get and responses.....Think business....
Failed screening for what sofia? I never emailed you or pm'ed you. You don't even have any good girls. I don't even know if you even have any actual girls at all.

Angelina has a flat booty. A big no-no for me.

Jasmin has negative reviews.

The good ones you did have left you and they hate you and only say bad things about you.

Like I said EVERYBODY HATES YOU. Do us all a favor and GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK! Originally Posted by Tony Montana

You have no idea who I work with........Many beautiful girls but nobody takes 15 minute appointments.....sorry...She would never out you, with your emails to the place never.......No matter what you do it, and how much you begged. But it would be funny.......Not one of the girls would tell you anything. They don't entertain 15 min appts. 15 minutes beneath them even if they are no longer with the group.
One of these the Pussy Posse will realize that bannings go both ways...thought that lesson was learned earlier...

All of you...on both sides...epic facepalm... Originally Posted by Wakeup
BANNED...been there done that and probably not far from it again....but I'm waiting on the spankings!!!!
....but I'm waiting on the spankings!!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Now that perked me up, if I'd only known you were in town. Always more than willing.

If I have to explain why spanking in on topic then all is truly lost, but then again spanking is always on topic in my world.
BANNED...been there done that and probably not far from it again....but I'm waiting on the spankings!!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Shit, double post
BANNED...been there done that and probably not far from it again....but I'm waiting on the spankings!!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I'm not all that good at spanckings but I can bang your RTM.....

Now what was the topic so I can stay on it? Anyone?
morning honeys.

And the morning topic is [drumroll please] sofiasco's many handles.

josefinajimenez come on down!

what did this fine lady win? Tell her Ron...

A years supply of servitude and bullshit, less if you throw your secretly packed bag out of the window and climb down a rope made of sheets, your own hair, and sweat, lessons on dealing with psychotic and sociopath behavior, and a lifetime supply of outing. Lucky girl.
Hold on a minute while I pull the plug on my internet access so it will reset my IP address....................... ...............now, I am free to be meeeeeeeeee.
Hold on a minute while I pull the plug on my internet access so it will reset my IP address....................... ...............now, I am free to be meeeeeeeeee. Originally Posted by dearhunter
If you use Comcast Cable, rebooting the modem won't reset the IP..... changing the MAC address of your NIC (very tricky to do) or resetting it on your router, then rebooting the whole deal... that will reset your IP.

(done all this btw.)
I have nothing to hide. That's why I use my real name as my handle. Go ahead, look it up in the phone book.
If you use Comcast Cable, rebooting the modem won't reset the IP..... changing the MAC address of your NIC (very tricky to do) or resetting it on your router, then rebooting the whole deal... that will reset your IP.

(done all this btw.) Originally Posted by Spirit13
but but but......I don't use Comcast Cable.