Hey Uneducated Deplorables, Trumps End Is Near You Suckers!

This new role doesnt suit you. I dont like how they're using you. You're way too talented for this. You should be doing higher level international marketing and business development. Working on the dividend payout structure. I'm perturbed with your new role given your stature. My man know your worth. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
download (19).jpg
Last warning...
This new role doesnt suit you. I dont like how they're using you. You're way too talented for this. You should be doing higher level international marketing and business development. Working on the dividend payout structure. I'm perturbed with your new role given your stature. My man know your worth. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That's hilarious considering your track record in The Houston Sandbox.
Ya think?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, If he doesn't I will, hahahah.

Jim
TRUMPY IS FUCKING DONE
He made the extraordinary admission that he arranged payments to two women “at the direction of the candidate,” referring to Mr. Trump, to secure their silence about affairs they said they had with Mr. Trump.Mr. Cohen told a judge in United States District Court in Manhattan that the payments were “for the principal purpose of influencing the election” for president in 2016.
FUCK TRUMPY HE IS DONE Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
So is that an impeachable offense?

Jim
Reported to Mods. Violation of forum rules. Originally Posted by gnadfly
what was the violation? I didn't see one.

Deplorable is not an insult. its a badge of honor!
So is that an impeachable offense?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Jim, don't you get it?

The fucking left in this country wanted to impeach Trump even BEFORE he was sworn in! Doesn't matter for what! He tied his shoes wrong! That's how incredibly fucked up they are! And the bozos post in this forum too! How can our democracy survive when we have people like that in our midst? The end justifies the means to these assholes! They will shred our Constitution and jettison our democracy to get rid of Trump! And they won't think twice about it either! Most of them were Vietnam draft dodgers! They ridiculed the same logic then that they espouse now! We must destroy the village to save it! You can't reason with these idiots!
Jim, don't you get it?

The fucking left in this country wanted to impeach Trump even BEFORE he was sworn in! Doesn't matter for what! He tied his shoes wrong! That's how incredibly fucked up they are! And the bozos post in this forum too! How can our democracy survive when we have people like that in our midst? The end justifies the means to these assholes! They will shred our Constitution and jettison our democracy to get rid of Trump! And they won't think twice about it either! Most of them were Vietnam draft dodgers! They ridiculed the same logic then that they espouse now! We must destroy the village to save it! You can't reason with these idiots! Originally Posted by lustylad
Frustration is understood.

But the paranoia is misplaced, imho.

Our electoral process allows a Donald Trump to be elected. But his own character and ignorance prevents him from ever leading the American people, let alone the free world. That became evident throughout the campaign, on Election Day and every day since.

The “chaos agent” got exactly what he wanted. CHAOS. A year and a half in and everybody is tired of this daily shit show. I’m sure that applies to people on many sides.
Frustration is understood.

But the paranoia is misplaced, imho.

Our electoral process allows a Donald Trump to be elected. But his own character and ignorance prevents him from ever leading the American people, let alone the free world. That became evident throughout the campaign, on Election Day and every day since.

he is leading the American people. and fuck the free world.

The “chaos agent” got exactly what he wanted. CHAOS. A year and a half in and everybody is tired of this daily shit show. I’m sure that applies to people on many sides. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
once again you try to speak for everybody. i can prove that wrong easily. you don't speak for me.
I speak for/with the majority of Americans, by most any metric, The_Waco_Kid.

I understand that doesn’t mean everybody, but I am ever hopeful that we as a nation can once again find common ground on issues that affect us all. The current path of divisiveness will being our society lower than any Guatamalan kid can ever do.

I remember the unrest during he Vier Nam war, the Civil Rights Movement, etc. Don’t you? This is as much a rip in the fabric of our society as any of those dark times.

Time to fix it.

I understand that doesn’t mean everybody, but I am ever hopeful that we as a nation can once again find common ground on issues that affect us all. The current path of divisiveness will being our society lower than any Guatamalan kid can ever do.

I remember the unrest during he Vier Nam war, the Civil Rights Movement, etc. Don’t you? This is as much a rip in the fabric of our society as any of those dark times.

Time to fix it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

No, you don't.

The “chaos agent” got exactly what he wanted. CHAOS. A year and a half in and everybody is tired of this daily shit show. I’m sure that applies to people on many sides. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No. You only trust in democracy when your candidate wins. Otherwise you pathetically try to reverse the outcome by screaming the POTUS should be impeached. For what? For "high crimes and misdemeanors"? Nope. Because you dislike his personality and his politics. Trump's character was fully "evident throughout the campaign". So was hildebeest's. The American people chose Trump. Your candidate lost. Stop screaming "Peach 45" and deal with it. He is the leader of your country and the Free World until 2020. And most likely until 2024. You don't speak for "everybody". Never did and never will. So stop deluding yourself.

Time to fix it.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So, you claim to remember the unrest fomented by Soviet money, agents and propaganda to sponsor and propagate radical, left-wing causes and foment chaos in the world but especially in the U.S., but you can't use that vast *experience* to add "1 + 1" today?
Listen to yourselves.

Try to make it about HE and not about me.

Unfortunately, any disagreement immediately results in an identity attack. There’s always someone else at fault. Never Trump.

It is not someone else’s fault that Trump assembled a posse of sycophants to help him drain the swamp, who not inconspicuously abused their power and the trust of the American people.

It’s not somebody else’s fault that ...

Shit, it’s not worth rehashing this again and again. Trump is your guy. I get it. I think you get that he’s not mine.

But I also believe there is a spiritual center of innate good in most Americans. And I believe that people tonthe political left, right and center are disturbed or annoyed or disgusted by Trump’s shit show — maybe for different reasons —and want this bullshit to end.

The compromises should take place between different sides of an issue, not the proverbial angel and devil inside us all.