Judge Jeanine Pirro Thread

with your best girlie timmytard by your side, Assup you are a LumberJack!

and I thought you were so rugged...
oh by the way, assup, Garfield called, he wants his ass back. and i'm sure you took real good care of it too!

A special shout out should go to Kid Wacko for his words of wisdom in the previous post!
LOL. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
"Sweet Ass" IIFFY's missing his ATF main squeeze, Hanoi COG. He's missing him so much that he is now openly laughing at himself.

Truth be known, he is just joining in the fun. Everyone else is laughing at Hanoi COG's ATF, "Sweet Ass" too!

How do you spell loser? "Sweet Ass" IIFFY, that's how!
"Sweet Ass" IIFFY's missing his ATF main squeeze, Hanoi COG. He's missing him so much that he is now openly laughing at himself.

Truth be known, he is just joining in the fun. Everyone else is laughing at Hanoi COG's ATF, "Sweet Ass" too!

How do you spell loser? "Sweet Ass" IIFFY, that's how! Originally Posted by bigtex
BJtex's boyfriend super glued a small dick on his forehead...LOL

Yet another brilliant post from Simple Jack.
Yet another brilliant post from Simple Jack. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Kcufssa Rider, [Thou art] as fat as butter.Thou whoreson impudent embossed rascal! Thou wayward ill-breeding clotpole! Thou bawdy idle-headed wagtail! Thou dankish pox-marked vassal! Thou mammering hedge-born flirt-gill! I scorn you, scurvy companion. What, you poor, base, rascally, cheating, lack-linen mate! Away, you moldy rogue, away! Thou venomed onion-eyed jolt-head! [Thine] sole name blisters our tongues. Thou gorbellied dread-bolted whey-face!...LOL
WTF are you copying from Simple Jack?

the trick here, guys, is finding out if this mewling dipshit can pronounce half of the words he's posted, let along offer definitions.

Hysterical!
^ tell momma to leave the back door unlocked...LOL