MSOG vs No MSOG ... Which Do You Prefer and Why?

MSOG yes.......
Msog is good and all, but for those like myself who is a one shot kind of guy, i dont see the difference in service level since i will use up most of the hour for that first and only shot.
Now if i could learn to recover fast enough and get a second shot, i sure would like to learn how, but i think its more of being a bodily capable thing and not so much a learned or rehearsed process... Originally Posted by Asiandude
From an erection standpoint (not cardiovascular, stamina, not being winded standpoint).....I believe its more about the amounts of the Various Chemicals released when you orgasm....the ones released in your body...not what's in the payload.

One of the chemicals causes Deflation in order to compel you to stop fucking and let the swimmers compete...because continuing with intercourse reduces the chances of insemination.

Some guys have more and some guys have less of that chemical. Some deflate as they erupt. Some (like me) don't go down at all....which is not always as great as it sounds.

I'll answer the one hour question tomorrow. I wrote a response on notepad today while stuck in an airport with no data.

Also please forgive the various caps.....fucking gs4 keypad.
I think MSOG should be an "option" if you are having an hour or multi hour session. If one pop has already happened and there is like 15-20 mins left in a session & the gent informs me he can't make two pops I will try to do oral or maybe a massage.
I've done msog with 10 minutes left and made it. I am also fully aware of why some girls wouldn't go again with that little of time left and I wouldn't have a problem with that either.
I had a three shot session last week. But one was in her ass!! Does that one count? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Now clearly I know it's a "shot"...just wasn't sure if it counts as a "goal."

LMAO, I'd say it counts! Was that a one hour session or longer? Originally Posted by wildething
(Slightly OT but not a thread jack....validating MSOG.)

Good Q. Actually, it was the first round of a weeknight sleep over. I was in S.America and had one of my newer friends over. She always stays the night. She is not a bombshell latina but she is attractive and nice to be around for more than business. The first time I met her I was not able to have a session with her. But I spent some time with her and felt generally attracted to her. My next trip, I called her and invited her over for a nooner on a Saturday. She stayed all afternoon (including a long nap - valuables in the room safe). Then I had to go to a dinner party alone...but she came back after and stayed the night and well into the Sunday.

That first weekend was full of some crazy passion. Passion like I've never even felt with any previous "real lovers" I've had....including the one I courted and married. (Remember,....she's just a hooker, ...right?)

But I could tell as her actions changed through the weekend, she was starting to become quite passionate with me. I've sensed some weakness between the both of us so I've tried to be very careful with my actions/emotions/passion. But, ...it is hard to hold back when I'm with her.

Anyway, she came over last week and she got under the covers while I showered. She was fresh from her house and I had come from the office. I slipped under the covers for a while and we vegged while she played with her pussy. After a while, she reached over and played with my parts. To be honest, its been a while since I've done that. My wife gets me going bbbj and who wastes time in a session with hand play?

We moved into some (covered) mish and it was nice. So nice, I got her close but went ahead and let mine go. I knew I wasn't on a clock.

I went and rinsed off quickly and came back. She knows I don't deflate after the first shot, so she was waiting for me down low on all fours. So I rolled on a new gasket and hopped on perrito (doggy).

She had been close so I got on her hard and pounded her to a quick nut. I kept it in and (for the first time) knocked on the back door with a finger and she allowed it...and enjoyed it.

Soon...she pushed me out of both openings which I thought was weird. Then, I went to go back in low for her pussy but noticed things were a little tighter ....she had directed me into the other hanger.

It was tight and I couldn't get in past the first gate but she was telling me in Spanish how much she liked it. So I got up and retrieved a little astro-glide for just such an occasion. I then easily went all the way in and she started coaching me. I told her to boss me around it was for her. She did and I immediately nutted. But the volume was low at this point and low danger risk of spilling the bag so I kept going and we collapsed down into surfboard and then I pulled my legs up into Jockey. This was only my third time for Greek and it was absolutely spectacular. And she was really loving it. I asked her if she wanted to stop and she kept wanting more. It most have been hitting her just right because somehow she nutted again. I think she might have had her hand under on her clit. She knows I'm winded and finally tells me I can get off.

I get up to rinse off again...she follows and we shower.

The Greek was sideways on the king bed so I laid down the same way again and rolled against the big headboard sandwiching a pillow to support me rolled at a 45. She crashed on her back and laid next to me.

After about 10 minutes, jr was dangling about half hard and she goes down on me for some nice bbbj. In the past, it had been cbj. She does this a few minutes and gets my attention. Then she stops and lays back.

I relax some more and two or three minutes later she goes down again and gets me up to 80% or so...and keeps going but then lays back down again.

I'm thinking wtf? Wait - maybe she wants me to fuck her again? So I roll on another gasket and slip it in her dripping pussy. It seems she enjoyed the Greek but needed to finish up the way God designed us.

So I went in mish again and we kissed like long lost lovers and (with her legs spread wide and as deep as my tired wiener could get me) I brought her and me to mutual O's that finished us off for the night.

Total time in that session was probably 90 minutes after first entry.

The alarm went off at 0600 for round two.

I love MSOG - it's the only way for me
  • TheDr
  • 10-13-2013, 07:26 AM
Very nice GS! MSOG is indeed a beautiful thing. You've got a relationship with a Latina provider I could get used to big guy. Rock on big guy... ;-)

Now clearly I know it's a "shot"...just wasn't sure if it counts as a "goal."

So I went in mish again and we kissed like long lost lovers and (with her legs spread wide and as deep as my tired wiener could get me) I brought her and me to mutual O's that finished us off for the night.

Total time in that session was probably 90 minutes after first entry.

The alarm went off at 0600 for round two.

I love MSOG - it's the only way for me Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Dayum GS! Nice story!! It sounds like you definitely went into overdrive to give each other an amazing time....and a helluva story!
Very nice GS! MSOG is indeed a beautiful thing. You've got a relationship with a Latina provider I could get used to big guy. Rock on big guy... ;-) Originally Posted by TheDr
Dayum GS! Nice story!! It sounds like you definitely went into overdrive to give each other an amazing time....and a helluva story! Originally Posted by wildething
Thanks Gents....and its fun to talk about on this board. It seems this is the only place I can discuss my fun in confidence....being how its private and all (LOL).

Cum on ladies...let's hear some of your fun msog stories....either your multiple nuts or your customer's. Just leave out the names.