Meet n' Greet - May 26th

OK folks, here's the deal.

For those of you who have not sent in your information, you still have time. I will stop verifying this weekend.

I shall make the decision on my own of what to buy for drinks and I already know what I'll be putting together and making for food.

I do need a volunteer though to help me the day of the party. He'll need to come to my place, help me put the drinks/food/ice in my car and go with me to the location of the party to unload all the stuff. Who's it gonna be?

I will say that I'm surprised by the lack of responses from the guys who post the most on the board. Maybe you'll change your mind.

Oh and Haley has decided to come also.
Hey shorty. I am sorry but I will be in Calif until the 28th. Having such a good time I decided to extend my stay a little. I hope everyone has a great time at the gathering. I will keep watching here on Eccie
I'm so going to kick your ass when you get back here Burk!!!
Bummer Burk, was looking forward to meeting you. Have fun in California, there are worse places to get "stuck".
If you still need help, I'll volunteer. Maybe there will be a hidden perk? You never know If not, I'll still help out.
I'm so going to kick your ass when you get back here Burk!!! Originally Posted by MsElena

You know what my agreement is with anything to do with the ass.. YOU FIRST!!!
I am sorry to miss the M & G - but glad for personal visits as well!!!! :>)
Snowbeard,

I'm sorry to hear you can't make the meeting . . . I'll have to find you again soon for another more "intimate" party of our own!

Kisses sweet man,

- Jackie

P.S. - SR is going to be so jealous! LMAO!
Elena, I can help if you have not gotten a volunteer that day as I am off from work. Just let me know if you need me or not.

Nebman70
OK folks, the M&G is 3 days away. I'm SUPER SUPER excited about it!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for all the interest and for those who will be attending......its going to be a wonderful time.

If you plan on chipping in for this lil party, please contact me. A couple of guys have already given me money, but as of now, I'm paying out of pocket for a good portion of it. I'm keeping a list to keep track and personally thank you myself.

I have made the list of snacks I'm picking up and making. I also have a list of soda and beer (bud lite/bud lime/miller lite/reg bud) I'm picking up. If you're wanting mixed drinks, please bring your own.

There will be cups, ice and straw mixers for those bringing mixed drinks.

Feel free to bring whatever else you wish to drink or eat if you don't see anything on the list below that makes you hungry.

Food:

2 dozen tamales (come early to get one)
Fruit & veggie trays with assorted dips
salsa (mild) and chips
pico de gallo (medium) and chips
artichoke and spinach dip and chips
Me (kidding).....not really....yes, just joking..If you know me, you'll know the true answer to that. LOL

Music will be provided by............Elena's Ipod.

I do ask that you call me on Thursday late afternoon to get the hotel and room number from me. Please remember that there will be nothing illegal happening at the party. No discussing sessions with the ladies, no scheduling dates and if you wish to see a lady, ask her out for a drink or exchange numbers with her.

Casual dress and please ladies.....nothing too revealing. I don't want to draw any attention from the hotel or guests of the hotel.

Any questions.....comments.....sug gestions, please call me.
Thank you Elena for putting in so much time/effort into this for all of us. Again, if you need me for anything, im only a phone call away. For all others, I look forward to meeting all who is attending!!
Have fun tomorrow folks! Tilt a glass (or two) for me!!!
It is actually the day after tomorrow, on Thursday evening . . . but, I am sure many here can (would) tilt a glass (or a bottle) for you tomorrow, also . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
I'm still bummed out. I never get to have any fun. I need a sympathetic shoulder to cry on but all the really nice shoulders are going to be at the party.

Seriously, you guys have a great time, stay safe (with the drinking, no drinking and driving!) and hopefully I can make the next meeting somewhere.

Jack
I hope all you guys and gals have a great time. Elena you have done such a great job putting this together I hope it's a great success. I'm sure it will be alot of fun. I will be back in Neb on the 28th so all you fellow hobbyist please post all the good stuff from the meeting. I have seen a few of the ladies going to the meet and greet so I am sure it will be a success. I had a great session out here in Calif with someone I am sure a few of you will recognize. I will post the review here today. It was my first session in six mos.