Squirting: Yay Or Nay?

so RichYoungbuck4u... i might just b a squirter? definitely a "soaker!"
Squirting during standing Greek, huh? I'm virgin to the Greek but that really sounds HOT! Originally Posted by UTR ATF
Yes it has happened with me in the past... And it was VERY HOT!

Starr, you've not squirted by penetration after DATY? Honey, we need to get together. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
If you've the money honey, I've got the time.
That is what GSO2 is all about. I love to make women squirt.
Squirt, yes.....

Had one squirt in the last week, I know I dun my job right then....

Standing Greek Squirt.... Not Yet, damnit....

Squirting while DATY, many times, For I am PPE!
I saw a woman a few years back that didnt so much squirt as she did "flood." The Corps of Engineers no way could build a containment facility that would hold that much.
Whenever she used a hotel as an incall, she would use the shower curtain to shield the bed from the high tide.

There was another well regarded provider in Dallas. One sultry Dallas afternoon I was
fully involved a session when she said, "Move!" and before I realized I was being warned, I received quite a shot.
As the old saying goes, "Its fun as long as no one gets their eye put out."
I have never been with a woman who squirts but I would like to try it sometime. It sounds like an ego booster to arouse a woman to the point that she lets loose.
it's a turn on to see and know you made her that excited......bring it.
It is hard for me to squirt and I can't do it with someone penetrating me. It has to be with stimulation as well as clit stimulation. I always explain squirting with my clients beforehand to see if they are interested in doing that and who want to experience it.

It's hard to explain it after the fact especially if they are younger and have limited experience. Sorry for your bad luck though that sucks!
I LOVE to squirt but find myself a little reserve in doing it because I am not sure how a gentleman will take it. Obviously it seems to be something men DO like!!!!!
I guess I am going to have to add that badge to my girl scout outfit (crtochless of course)
It is hard for me to squirt and I can't do it with someone penetrating me. It has to be with stimulation as well as clit stimulation. Originally Posted by Rae Monroe
Whoa....Rae...hi there! Uh, nice pics!!!! Have we met? Do you want to meet? Holy SHIT those are some nice pics....

I don't believe it is hard for you to squirt. I must see for myself. I will take one for the team and report back my findings. So could you please book a flight to Dallas so I can go ahead and get started on my research, please? Kthxbye. /
I love squirters!!!

I've been with at least 3 and can make them squirt over and over... more than they ever have in their lives. I'm not hung like a horse, I just have good technique.
These ladies surprised themselves... got it's HOT!
I love squirters!!!

I've been with at least 3 and can make them squirt over and over... more than they ever have in their lives. I'm not hung like a horse, I just have good technique. Originally Posted by BobRoberts

Is his an AD?! Sir, there is a forum for ADS and if you need provider status please speak with the MODS

Can I get your stats? Age? Location and reviews, please? Are you available for outcalls on short notice?

I hope my post is not misinterpreted; I don't think you have to be well endowed for squirting to occur and it's not a prerequisite to female ejaculation. Hmmmm....could be fun trying out different techniques.....
haha... didn't mean to sound like an ad, I'm just very enthusiastic. I've found that I REALLY enjoy extremely wet women and have just worked on techniques. Feel free to contact me to discuss...heh.
Squirting is wonderful, and personally I prefer the gentle flood of a gusher, but please indulge me while I go off topic for a moment.

Is there anyway we can nudge daveindallas into considering an avatar change? I am not sure about the rest of you folks, but glancing up at that image as I am flipping around the site looking for hot women. . .well it is a real killjoy, if you catch my drift?
I will change my profile to identify myself as squirter friendly,