How Putin Weaponized Wikileaks to Influence the Election of a President

• DSK
  • 07-25-2016, 04:35 PM
It's called snapping defeat from the jaws of victory.

Trump shot a round across Hillarious's "bow" .... with

"I have seen firsthand how the system is rigged against our citizens,..."

She knew about which he was speaking. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It is hillarious watching her squirm - especially when it is being instigated by someone she and all of her friends consider such a barbarian.
I don't recall any condemnation of Russia when they hacked information about Mr. Trump.... Originally Posted by DSK
Or when Hillary okayed a deal to sell the Russians 20% of US uranium.
  • DSK
  • 07-25-2016, 08:44 PM
Or when Hillary okayed a deal to sell the Russians 20% of US uranium. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yes, and I could see that construed in a very sinister light if Trump did that!!!
If this isn't corruption, I don't know what is. On top of that, the fact that Donald Trump is tight with Putin, is downright frightening. Originally Posted by SassySue
Thank you for letting us know that you just HATE it when someone dumps the truth on you.
Thank you for letting us know that you just HATE it when someone dumps the truth on you. Originally Posted by Sidewinder
All lying liberals " just hate it " when that happens !!! Especially those that are paid shills for the dumbascrap party !
If this isn't corruption, I don't know what is. On top of that, the fact that Donald Trump is tight with Putin, is downright frightening.

But leave aside the purported content of the Wikileaks data dump (to which numerous other outlets have devoted considerable attention) and consider the source. Considerable evidence shows that the Wikileaks dump was an orchestrated act by the Russian government, working through proxies, to undermine Hillary Clinton’s Presidential campaign.

http://www.defenseone.com/technology...sident/130163/

ISIS, Putin and Trump back Brexit because it 'suits their agenda', says Tony Blair's former spin doctor Alastair Campbell

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Campbell.html Originally Posted by SassySue

sweetpea, you are now known as chickpea. why? because a sweetpea is this size

where a chickpea is only this big .. i.e. brain size ...

you tell me chickpea, even if you had 4 bronto brains you'd still be stupid. what a shame

What? No discussion about how much more secure the DNC servers were than Hillary's private server? If the DNC got hacked then you KNOW that Hillary got hacked. What happens when those emails start getting leaked.

Another thing I noticed, no major democrat is willing to state that the emails are fake and lies. They imply, they beat around the bush, they joke but they don't deny. They're afraid of seeing new emails that confirm when they already know to be true.
The guy who said he did said he was "Romanian". They found out after investigating, he doesn't speak any Romanian. You want to ignore all these facts, go ahead.

THE DONALD TRUMP RUSSIA CONNECTION: 5 FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT CANDIDATE’S POSSIBLE TIES TO PUTIN

http://www.inquisitr.com/3342943/don...ia-connection/

New questions surround Putin’s interest in Trump’s election

For GOP leaders who’ve grudgingly thrown their support behind Trump, shouldn’t Trump’s Putin ties – substantive, financial, political – give them serious pause? If Russia is trying to influence the outcome of an American presidential election, doesn’t the political world have a responsibility to pause and ask why?

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...rumps-election
The guy who said he did said he was "Romanian". They found out after investigating, he doesn't speak any Romanian. You want to ignore all these facts, go ahead. Originally Posted by SassySue
What "facts"?

What someone said about what someone said about someone who couldn't speak a language from his country of origin? Really ....?

What fact does that "prove" .... that he was "Russian" and was working for the Russian Government?

No wonder Gruber got it right!!!!

Aren't you glad the "Russian Government" was able to reveal the corruption and fraud of the HillariousNoMore Election Campaign? Just think! Had the Russian Government not stripped away the lies and deception you might have voted for a lying, corrupt candidate who rigged the election of the POTUS .... and thereby participated in a Fraud on America!!!

Don't you feel better now that you did not facilitate a Fraud on America?

Aren't you glad the "Russian Government" was able to reveal the corruption and fraud of the HillariousNoMore Election Campaign? Just think! Had the Russian Government not stripped away the lies and deception you might have voted for a lying, corrupt candidate who rigged the election of the POTUS .... and thereby participated in a Fraud on America!!!

Don't you feel better now that you did not facilitate a Fraud on America? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I hear crickets
What "facts"?

What someone said about what someone said about someone who couldn't speak a language from his country of origin? Really ....?

What fact does that "prove" .... that he was "Russian" and was working for the Russian Government?

No wonder Gruber got it right!!!!

Don't you feel better now that you did not facilitate a Fraud on America? Originally Posted by LexusLover
+1

Odumbo's Department of Justice and the lame-stream media had their chance, and they took a hildebeest load in the mouth and swallowed. Wikileaks to the rescue!
the most logical imputation for benefiting from the leaking of the dnc emails, and if done by Russia, instead of some trump/putin connection, is a bern/putin connection

who did the email release vindicate?

who's nemesis was destroyed?

who got his platform wishes inserted?

who was given a prime time speech slot?

who's supporters carry soviet union flags around?

who's communist movement was strengthened?

bernie sandersnista is who
You left out this one....

Who honeymooned in the Soviet Union???

(Can't make this shit up!)
You left out this one....

Who honeymooned in the Soviet Union???

(Can't make this shit up!) Originally Posted by lustylad
correction duly noted
Who got kicked out of a commune for being lazy?