Houston's Finest in Action

If you are caught with drugs , they take pics and take the evidence.
Now they can't take the evidence of nudity by the accused , except for images of it, however taken. They can blur the face or restrict it to who gets to see it, attorney, DA, judge or what not, but they are not just doing it for thrills.
Nudity was conducive to the act they were busting her on. Do you honestly think they need her permission for that? Get real. Originally Posted by Htowner

I understand that HPD will likely spin this off as the pics being taken for evidenciary reasons, but what does nudity have to do with anything? The woman did not need to be nude to accept the offer. The only thing that must be done is an offer made and accepted of sex as one of the terms of a transaction. Please correct me if that is not the general definition of prostitution. This can be done in any matter of being clothed. Nudity is irrelevant. The only thing nudity got those two cops is the ability to to see (and take pics of) the unclothed merchandise before hauling her ass off in the paddy wagon.

I would say that the best punishment for these cops would be careers of traffic duty, but I can only guess what they may ask for in exchange for a warning.
They should be listed in the sex offender database!!!
FYI
If you are enerbooked into the Harris County jail all your information is post on the internet and anyone can see it.
They should be listed in the sex offender database!!! Originally Posted by boardman

+1
Nudity is not an element in prostitution. The cops were either stupid or knowingly abusing their authority and her rights. I think both were at work here. Cops are in the habit of taking pictures to document what they find but nude pictures are an abuse here and they should know that. They would not ask a burglary suspect to take off his or her clothes and then take pictures.
It sounds to me like they also wanted to disgrace her as well. Power trip on their part. It's a shame and should not have happened. Here's to hoping something good comes from it. Knowing that it probably won't.
I think it is only natural for a nude vice cop who is aroused to want to take a few pics with his handy camera thinking that the guys at HQs will want to see what he was up to. I dont think he was thinking clearly.
  • JDUB
  • 08-06-2010, 04:13 PM
Maybe everyone here ought to get together, get a charter bus, and go to Austin to change the laws, until then quit bitching. You don't want a speeding ticket, don't speed. You don't want to get arrested for prostitution, don't sell or buy p@ssy. We might call it our "hobby" but it is what it is, right? You can put lipstick on a donkey but it's still a donkey.
  • meryt
  • 08-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Maybe everyone here ought to get together, get a charter bus, and go to Austin to change the laws, until then quit bitching. You don't want a speeding ticket, don't speed. You don't want to get arrested for prostitution, don't sell or buy p@ssy. We might call it our "hobby" but it is what it is, right? You can put lipstick on a donkey but it's still a donkey. Originally Posted by JDUB
Apparently you missed the point of the whole thread, which is not about a prostitution bust per se, but rather about the propriety of vice cops taking pictures of a naked lady during said bust. By the way, did Glenn Yorek eyeball those pics?
  • JDUB
  • 08-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Whats it matter, you get naked for a living and have sex for $, would she be upset if he paid her for the pics first or maybe she didnt want a judge or jury seeing her naked, that would of been damning evidence.
Whats it matter, you get naked for a living and have sex for $, would she be upset if he paid her for the pics first or maybe she didnt want a judge or jury seeing her naked, that would of been damning evidence. Originally Posted by JDUB
what a douchbag statement. It was his personal phone camera.
.... maybe she didnt want a judge or jury seeing her naked, that would of been damning evidence. Originally Posted by JDUB
Damning evidence of what...
  • JDUB
  • 08-06-2010, 05:27 PM
Sorry if i offended anyone on the save-a-ho program
While many of us are running around nude in public or private for pleasure &/or profit, nobody wants nude pics of them circulating all over the world without giving permission. Even strippers are hurt by this type and other types of bodily violations and deserve to practice their profession free of mental distress. Yes, this is all about the careless or intentional infliction of mental distress in the name of doing their job to protect us by public officals who should know better and should be held accountable(although they rarely are and wont be in this case either). I am glad someone felt bad about it and dropped the charges against her.
Sorry if i offended anyone on the save-a-ho program Originally Posted by JDUB
Don't worry... after your posting... I doubt you will have to deal with any of the ladies from this board...