Trump picks up a major endorsement -- HAHAHAHAHAHA!

FTFY, shamman, and here's your "trinity":
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You whack off to that pic, don't you?
You whack off to that pic, don't you? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Projecting your deviant behavior onto others in no manner lessens you perverseness, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Projecting your deviant behavior onto others in no manner lessens you perverseness, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're the one with a picture of three dudes up each other's asses...
You're the one with a picture of three dudes up each other's asses... Originally Posted by WombRaider

It is amazing what one can find out about you on your boyfriend's Facebook page, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

It is amazing what one can find out about you on your boyfriend's Facebook page, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Np, IBIdiot, it's amazing what YOU can find out on YOUR boyfriend's Facebook account, you pathetic, bloated creep.
Np, IBIdiot, it's amazing what YOU can find out on YOUR boyfriend's Facebook account, you pathetic, bloated creep. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ooh! What a creative and pointed response! No wonder you are as respected as you are on here, Assup! "I know you are, but what am I?" Pure genius!

So now you're cruising dude's FB pages? Gay much?
Ooh! What a creative and pointed response! No wonder you are as respected as you are on here, Assup! "I know you are, but what am I?" Pure genius! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It's about as creative as you're 'nobody likes you' bullshit. You're just a hypocritical old turd.
Np, IBIdiot, it's amazing what YOU can find out on YOUR boyfriend's Facebook account, you pathetic, bloated creep. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'd be the faggot boyfriend in the rear, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

It's about as creative as you're 'nobody likes you' bullshit. You're just a hypocritical old turd. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I wasn't trying to creative. I was telling the truth. Nobody likes you, Wormby. But I'm sure Assup appreciates your WK. I'm sure he will find a creative way to show his appreciation! Keep your eyes closed!
I wasn't trying to creative. I was telling the truth. Nobody likes you, Wormby. But I'm sure Assup appreciates your WK. I'm sure he will find a creative way to show his appreciation! Keep your eyes closed! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

CO The Welshing Idiot owes me $500 from his lost "wager."

"I wasn't trying to be creative. I was telling the truth."

The Welshing Idiot did not even know the meaning of the word "wager."

Yet another "truth"!

I should have given The Welsher a "double or nothing" opportunity on the true definition of the word "wager."

What an ignorant Dipwad!!!!!

Pay up, Chump!
I wasn't trying to creative. I was telling the truth. Nobody likes you, Wormby. But I'm sure Assup appreciates your WK. I'm sure he will find a creative way to show his appreciation! Keep your eyes closed! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You weren't trying to creative? I didn't know creative was a verb. You wouldn't know the truth if it took you up the ass.
You'd be the faggot boyfriend in the rear, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Chicken dick, loves posting the pic of him, The hillbilly no stones, and the Jewish lawyer bobbing for butts.
Chicken dick, loves posting the pic of him, The hillbilly no stones, and the Jewish lawyer bobbing for butts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Is that JLIdiot?

Or is it DSKIdiot?

Or ... are those two Idiot's, one and the same?

I choose the "one and the same" option.
CO The Welshing Idiot owes me $500 from his lost "wager."

"I wasn't trying to be creative. I was telling the truth."

The Welshing Idiot did not even know the meaning of the word "wager."

Yet another "truth"!

I should have given The Welsher a "double or nothing" opportunity on the true definition of the word "wager."

What an ignorant Dipwad!!!!!

Pay up, Chump!
Originally Posted by bigtex

As soon as you agree to my terms, we will have a deal. Now quit dancing like you're at a Wormby and Assup bukkake party.