Business Insider Don't hold your breath for a coronavirus vaccine. Here are the 7 biggest challenges we still need to overcome.

• oeb11
  • 07-29-2020, 01:00 PM
For good reason - foreign medical studies are not entertained for drug approval by the FDA.

Nigeria - ever heard of 'Nigerian scam' - anything from nigeria I am skeptical of - for good reason.
Including this publicized group of 'doctors' - until their qualifications are Proven!
i, TWK have volunteered to take the cure! the vaccine to save all humanity! yes yes you can thank me later when the world has been saved by me, TWK!

i will be taking the cure live on TV streamed world wide to prove it is the miracle cure we must have!

i will draw my injection from a vial presented to me by Billy Gates and Fucktard Fauci themselves, the saviors of humanity! then i will inject both of those assholes with their fucking "cure". unless they .. object????

BAHHAAAAAAA
For good reason - foreign medical studies are not entertained for drug approval by the FDA.

Nigeria - ever heard of 'Nigerian scam' - anything from nigeria I am skeptical of - for good reason.
Including this publicized group of 'doctors' - until their qualifications are Proven! Originally Posted by oeb11
Dr.Stella Emmanuel could be a total nut case, but so is Bill Gates, Fauci and the rest the Media Health Experts who try to convince the populace they have concerns for the health and well being of everybody during this so called Health Crisis. I say so called because there is so much contradictory information coming from every angle it's hard to determine what is actually true and what isn't.
  • oeb11
  • 07-29-2020, 03:35 PM
L-17 - I agree the Wuhan virus issue has been politicized and abused by political leaders on both sides - particularly the DPST's such as Cuomo.

He is out on a 'victory tour' covering his ass for his murders of nursing home residents.

i was incorrect in my assessment in march that we would only have 50K or so deaths aas the Influenza virus that comes yearly.

we now have 150K deaths - that may be fudged by hospital over-reporting due to financial reward system - but still likely more than the 60-80 K deaths of one of our recent flu seasons.

Still - we now can ameliorate and treat patients - somewhat effectively.

I do not expect a vaccine this calendar year for sure.

The Wuhan virus is out of the box worldwide - and will go through the population to a herd immunity point.

Masks will likely help slow the progression and ease the strain on our health care services - but won't prevent infection, ultiamtely.
Contact tracing with ou hodgepodge of testing - and poor control of false positive and false negatives - is useless.

Testing - an antigen test is only accurate while viral antigens are in the body - and peak at about 7-10 days of infection. - and a patient may be infectious long before an antigen test is positive.

Antibody tests become positive after the infection has passed - and denote only past infection. and - perhaps - the possibility of plasma antibody donor for treatment of critically ill patients. These tests may take a month to become positive - after the virus initially infected the patient.

How many folks lined up in their cars to get a swab in their nose know what type of test they receive - or what to do about it if positive?

And What a positive test means in course of the disease??? Not many - i wager.

please check the CDC website on Wuhan virus testing for a thorough explanation before the puppy brigade and other Nigerian scam adherents begin yapping about what they know nothing of.

And - If biden is elected - in January 2021 - what will sailor boy be posting when it becomes "Biden's Virus and Fault?
When in reality it is Chairman Xi and China who inflicted the virus on the world. And the LSM wants all to believe Xi's propaganda that a US Army lab planted Wuhan virus in china deliberately.

LSM and SPST's - without Lies - You would be silent!!!
L-17 - I agree the Wuhan virus issue has been politicized and abused by political leaders on both sides - particularly the DPST's such as Cuomo.

He is out on a 'victory tour' covering his ass for his murders of nursing home residents.

i was incorrect in my assessment in march that we would only have 50K or so deaths aas the Influenza virus that comes yearly.

we now have 150K deaths - that may be fudged by hospital over-reporting due to financial reward system - but still likely more than the 60-80 K deaths of one of our recent flu seasons.

Still - we now can ameliorate and treat patients - somewhat effectively.

I do not expect a vaccine this calendar year for sure.

The Wuhan virus is out of the box worldwide - and will go through the population to a herd immunity point.

Masks will likely help slow the progression and ease the strain on our health care services - but won't prevent infection, ultiamtely.
Contact tracing with ou hodgepodge of testing - and poor control of false positive and false negatives - is useless.

Testing - an antigen test is only accurate while viral antigens are in the body - and peak at about 7-10 days of infection. - and a patient may be infectious long before an antigen test is positive.

Antibody tests become positive after the infection has passed - and denote only past infection. and - perhaps - the possibility of plasma antibody donor for treatment of critically ill patients. These tests may take a month to become positive - after the virus initially infected the patient.

How many folks lined up in their cars to get a swab in their nose know what type of test they receive - or what to do about it if positive?

And What a positive test means in course of the disease??? Not many - i wager.

please check the CDC website on Wuhan virus testing for a thorough explanation before the puppy brigade and other Nigerian scam adherents begin yapping about what they know nothing of.

And - If biden is elected - in January 2021 - what will sailor boy be posting when it becomes "Biden's Virus and Fault?
When in reality it is Chairman Xi and China who inflicted the virus on the world. And the LSM wants all to believe Xi's propaganda that a US Army lab planted Wuhan virus in china deliberately.

LSM and SPST's - without Lies - You would be silent!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Yes this Pandemic is politicized, dangerously politicized. Politicized to the extent that it will be over when they decide it's over. The numbers of cases, deaths whether they are accurate or exaggerated mean nothing. There will be no treatment approved or recognized as effective. It's all about pushing a vaccine and money. No matter how effective Hydroxychloroquine is or isn't there is little money to be made in an existing remedy. So onto the Labs we go to develop a Vaccine to administer to Healthy People, which will never be any more safe or effective than what we may already have at our disposal, it's the money that counts more than lives saved. There may have been a time when life over profit was more important, but we don't live in that world anymore.
  • oeb11
  • 07-29-2020, 05:39 PM
L17 - I think that the OHCQ ship has sailed - with very mixed reviews.

I am unconvinced as to efficacy in the treatment of wuhan virus.

remdesivir seems much more likely to have positive therapeutic effects.

Budesonide may help with pulmonary symptoms.

I understand your concern about big Pharma and money outweighing patient lives.

Physicians in general do not operate that way. One goes into medicine to help folks.

Lots of easier ways to make money. One does not get rich in medicine regardless.

Exceptions - plastic surgeons. - the moneygrubbers of the medical field.
L17 - I think that the OHCQ ship has sailed - with very mixed reviews.

I am unconvinced as to efficacy in the treatment of wuhan virus.

remdesivir seems much more likely to have positive therapeutic effects.

Budesonide may help with pulmonary symptoms.

I understand your concern about big Pharma and money outweighing patient lives.

Physicians in general do not operate that way. One goes into medicine to help folks.

Lots of easier ways to make money. One does not get rich in medicine regardless.

Exceptions - plastic surgeons. - the moneygrubbers of the medical field. Originally Posted by oeb11
I am sure Doctors go into medicine initially with the intent on helping people but they ultimately end up as practitioners for the Pharmaceutical Industry. It's not their fault, it's the systems fault.
Saint Faccy has deep ties to the research labs in Wuhan , sooo would I take a vaccine made there NO and NO
Also many docs have been using Hydr remd to treat with positive outcomes ( if your gonna die what to lose) pharma/doc s and faccyyys are moneygrubbers with there own agenda (money)

^ and yes its the doctors fault for letting the tail wag the dog ^^ systems are controlled by people ..............
And WHY does anyone think the research labs are in Wuhan and the LSM doesn't ask any questions ????
1) no gov over site fda/cdc
2) cheep labor
3) no news gets in or out
4) people like fuccys, pharma can make money without accountability