Proper Response

Personally, I believe that some thought should be put into the content and delivery.

I do not think girls are always aware of that or choose to ignore it if they do.

By the time a guy has decided that you are the one, he has put a lot of thought into the decision. The fantasy is just beginning for him and it can be easily stomped out.

Getting an obviously canned response can be such a splash of cold water that it kills the desire dead in its tracks.

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
So very true.

A proper response for me is always greeted with a cheerful hello, and thank you for contacting me, proceeded by answering his questions if they are not already addressed on my website. I try to be as direct and friendly as possible without seeming as though I am too busy to answer his email, if even he is just inquiring regarding travel dates. I think a thoughtful reply that is tailored, and not generic is always appreciated and remembered for future possible engagements :-)

Just my 2 cents

Yazzy.
Now, that attitude is dead on target!

A cheerful response is like a tonic that sustains the interest and keeps the wheels turning.

When a guy gets a canned response to an earnest request and it comes in days later, it does nothing to spark the initial interest and could easily fizzle it out on the spot. A cheerful initial agreement that is apparently later forgotten or not confirmed does the same number on a man's interest.

. . .You would think such fundamentals would be taught in Providers 101, but apparently not all the ladies have gotten the memo or maybe missed class!

So very true.

A proper response for me is always greeted with a cheerful hello, and thank you for contacting me, proceeded by answering his questions if they are not already addressed on my website. I try to be as direct and friendly as possible without seeming as though I am too busy to answer his email, if even he is just inquiring regarding travel dates. I think a thoughtful reply that is tailored, and not generic is always appreciated and remembered for future possible engagements :-)

Just my 2 cents

Yazzy. Originally Posted by yazminaariel
Man I've got to get out more on the NF....

Another classic Fast Gunn thread in the making.....
  • Seedy
  • 04-28-2013, 07:58 PM
Man I've got to get out more on the NF....

Another classic Fast Gunn thread in the making..... Originally Posted by TSILUVU
Yes, a constant source of entertainment.
Of course, the most irrelevant slob on the board needs to rear his ugly head on my thread to bark his garbage.

. . . You're on ignore, dofuss and it's like putting a muzzle on a mongrel dog.

• Seedy
  • 04-28-2013, 09:37 PM
Of course, the most irrelevant slob on the board needs to rear his ugly head on my thread to bark his garbage.

. . . You're on ignore, dofuss and it's like putting a muzzle on a mongrel dog.

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Yes, entertainment at it's best. The only irrelevant ones here are you and your ladyboy buddy. Lol
All this time fg preferred a muzzle ... I always figured him for a ball gag man.
. . . You're on ignore, dofuss and it's like putting a muzzle on a mongrel dog. Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
acts like the authority on all matters related to...well, everything, but can't spell "doofus."

Thanks, Vanna.

. . . But if you're going to be on stage, maybe you should show a little more leg!