Axelrod: Government ‘So Vast,‘ Obama Can't Know About Wrongdoing

• Doove
  • 05-17-2013, 06:15 PM
You can have a company with 5 employees, and i'll bet 4 of them could get away with doing things the 5th, the owner, would have no idea about.
  • CJ7
  • 05-17-2013, 06:24 PM
You can have a company with 5 employees, and i'll bet 4 of them could get away with doing things the 5th, the owner, would have no idea about. Originally Posted by Doove

without a doubt
without a doubt Originally Posted by CJ7
the tail wags the dog...fucker
You can have a company with 5 employees, and i'll bet 4 of them could get away with doing things the 5th, the owner, would have no idea about. Originally Posted by Doove
The difference is a biz owner fires the people when he finds out in order to protect his interest, Odumbo is protecting his interest by NOT firing the people responsible for all the misdeeds.
Isnt' affluency amazing. Originally Posted by LexusLover
more like
You can have a company for awhile with 5 employees, and i'll bet 4 of them could get away with doing things the 5th, the owner, would have no idea about. Originally Posted by Doove
There, I fixed it for you.
more like Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Do they have basements in Oklahoma? Or are they more like storm shelters?
without a doubt Originally Posted by CJ7
Yea, but I bet the "owner" wasn't a "community organizer"!!!

..who graduated from "Hahford" ..... right?
Then imagine how much worse it must be in an organization employing millions.

Are you trying to make the case for smaller government?
Especially if the owner played golf most days and the other days flew out of town to give speeches and ask for money.
  • CJ7
  • 05-18-2013, 12:37 PM
Then imagine how much worse it must be in an organization employing millions.

Are you trying to make the case for smaller government? Originally Posted by ExNYer

the federal payroll exceeds 2 million ... anyone here who can keep up with that many employees, raise your hand
the federal patrol exceeds 2 million ... anyone here who can keep up with that many employees, raise your hand Originally Posted by CJ7
Exactly CJ, abolish the IRS, EPA, and all the other stupid agencies that are merely political weapons for the party in power and get it back down to a manageable level. You nailed it!
  • CJ7
  • 05-18-2013, 12:50 PM
that would eliminate 100's of thousands of chances for whirlie et al to bitch about the president when an employee fucked up
  • Doove
  • 05-18-2013, 12:50 PM
Are you trying to make the case for smaller government? Originally Posted by ExNYer
That's what you took from my comment?
  • CJ7
  • 05-18-2013, 12:54 PM
That's what you took from my comment? Originally Posted by Doove

don't sweat it, the FBI has a tail on him ... wont be long now