Is cyberstalker Lexus Lover truly psychotic, or merely neurotic?

Slayer from the other site passed away ?

Odd that the OP was made within a week of LL last post. Perhaps OP had something to do with his disappearance from the site....?

My question is .....ifn LL s not here, then why would PX be so obsessed with him .... strangely odd IMO.

Another anamoly I noticed is that LL pretty much stayed in the political forum as of late... rarely venturing out, let alone onto one of OP thread. Also, unless OP can post lincks UITB demonstrating that initial claim, I call BULLSHIT. (HINT he wont because we asked for the lincks already and the request was dodged in Jen Psaki fashion)

So where does this thread end, then?
How about ending it this way ?

Robocock disappeared and no one has come forward as to what happened to him. He was an avid poster sharing events about his operation and the providers he was seeing.

Perhaps he reached his demise alone, in quiet desperation...like this thread.

All things must end. Including this thread.
R.I.P
  • pxmcc
  • 11-27-2022, 02:24 AM
Slayer from the other site passed away ?

Odd that the OP was made within a week of LL last post. Perhaps OP had something to do with his disappearance from the site....?

My question is .....ifn LL s not here, then why would PX be so obsessed with him .... strangely odd IMO.

Another anamoly I noticed is that LL pretty much stayed in the political forum as of late... rarely venturing out, let alone onto one of OP thread. Also, unless OP can post lincks UITB demonstrating that initial claim, I call BULLSHIT. (HINT he wont because we asked for the lincks already and the request was dodged in Jen Psaki fashion)

So where does this thread end, then?[/QUOTE]

Wow that sucks about slayer. Whose gonna post my photos now?

Maybe LL is flying utr after I put him on blast for cyberstalking me over like 5 years.

Help your homey out and stop bumping this thread.
Maybe LL is flying utr after I put him on blast for cyberstalking me over like 5 years. Originally Posted by pxmcc

It isn't LL's M.O. to go quietly into the night. Like any good Jehovah's Witness, he would sooner argue with a person than anything else.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-27-2022, 06:53 AM
It isn't LL's M.O. to go quietly into the night. Like any good Jehovah's Witness, he would sooner argue with a person than anything else. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
lol sir..
  • pxmcc
  • 11-27-2022, 07:12 AM
How about ending it this way ?

Robocock disappeared and no one has come forward as to what happened to him. He was an avid poster sharing events about his operation and the providers he was seeing.

Perhaps he reached his demise alone, in quiet desperation...like this thread.

All things must end. Including this thread. Originally Posted by VitaMan
B/c I have no idea on triweakly's post, I just emailed him. Hopefully I hear back. Maybe he's on bancation from oh2. It kinda limits high-profile hobbying, as I have found out quite a few times..

Never fear tho; your utr gals are your pocket aces. If you have no utrs, then let's get on that shit..

Also, you can hit up your regular hobby gals. They give zero fucks about a random bancation. Cash is king, and
Guys,
thread drift.
Anything other than being about LL will get a PM from me.
  • Uomo
  • 11-27-2022, 09:13 AM
UC, I'm surprised you've allowed a thread like this about a long time member to go on this long. Ahem.. not criticizing you at all good sir, this simply seems like the type of thread you would have shut down by now.
As long as it's on topic...
the 30 day thing only applies to reviews.
But really .. what IS the topic? He hijacked his own thread in the first post so the subject went from a question "towards" LL, then to his HOA fight, then to a bakery....then later to his handing LL a beatdown, then back to his lawyer status again etc.....just like he usually does.

So at best, the subject seems to have been muddied from the very beginning.

Now, if in fact what he is saying is true that LL has gone by the wayside, then this here thread should be treated just like any other thread pertaining to a loss/ death of a member, and shut down or hidden.
LL last thread titled “What is your definition of "woman"?”

Maybe he went to room 101. It is quite possible that we are descending into an age in which two plus two will make five when the Leader says so.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-27-2022, 06:05 PM
As long as it's on topic...
the 30 day thing only applies to reviews. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Good point as usual UC.
So let me ask you this. If a non-gay dude cyberstalked you for like 5 years, would that behavior be a symptom of psychosis, or merely OCD neurosis? That's basically the topic in a nutshell.
Are you diagnosing him as having a psychosis or neurosis ?

Good point as usual UC.
So let me ask you this. If a non-gay dude cyberstalked you for like 5 years, would that behavior be a symptom of psychosis, or merely OCD neurosis? That's basically the topic in a nutshell. Originally Posted by pxmcc

you "badmotherfucker" retired central/south american narco le. there, i said it. and what are you going to do about it?

.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
So you are outing LL not only with his general nationality and his RW job ?

YIKES !! Glad I"m not you.