Too Cruel For Combat?

I'm not going away, shitheel. you are. And we will ALL rejoice.

That's the conventional wisdom.

Those of us who really know, realize that you are a consummate liar. You aren't leaving. You aren't jewish. You aren't heterosexual. and you damned sure aren't getting into Israel.

You're just a blowhard fraud; George Zimmerman probably. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Crickets.

Truth hurts, eh Hillel?
Crickets.

Truth hurts, eh Hillel? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're weird...real
I'm not going away, shitheel. you are. And we will ALL rejoice.

That's the conventional wisdom.

Those of us who really know, realize that you are a consummate liar. You aren't leaving. You aren't jewish. You aren't heterosexual. and you damned sure aren't getting into Israel.

You're just a blowhard fraud; George Zimmerman probably. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You got me, I'm George Zimmerman - you are a fucking genius. Of course, now I'm going to go speeding somewhere....
You got me, I'm George Zimmerman - you are a fucking genius. Of course, now I'm going to go speeding somewhere.... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
EDD??????
EDD?????? Originally Posted by bigtex
Sometime in October, when I get everything wrapped up, I'll be leaving. When I visit Los Estados Unidos, I'll be sure to post, just so you can see I haven't been banned, and to take a few potshots at the homosexual liberals - which is about all of them.
If you think we'll be thinking about y'all, don't flatter yourself.

I've never looked forward to anything more in my years on hobby boards.

But of course, we ALL know you're not going anywhere. We ALL know you're lying, fraud.

It is what you do. Lie, judge and post one hypocritical post after another. From your post sing tendencies we can tell exactly what kind of "man" you are.

I'll start it here:

1) Self-loathing homosexual
2)
If you think we'll be thinking about y'all, don't flatter yourself.

I've never looked forward to anything more in my years on hobby boards.

But of course, we ALL know you're not going anywhere. We ALL know you're lying, fraud.

It is what you do. Lie, judge and post one hypocritical post after another. From your post sing tendencies we can tell exactly what kind of "man" you are.

I'll start it here:

1) Self-loathing homosexual
2) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If you aren't thinking about me, why do you spend your time looking forward to my departure, dick sucker? You are a self loathing Jew, aren't you?
Nope. Not at all. I'm an asshole loathing Jew. And you, fraud, are the asshole du jour around here.

(CNN) -- British-born Samantha Lewthwaite was once seen as a kind of victim of the July 2005 London terror attacks -- the pregnant wife of one of the suicide bombers who killed 52 people, now left alone to care for her children.

She condemned the attacks but then vanished. Now, Kenyan authorities say, she is the infamous "White Widow," alleged to be a supporter and financier of people linked to the Somali terror group Al-Shabaab.

Reports that a white woman was among the terrorists who stormed Nairobi, Kenya's, upscale Westgate Shopping Mall on Saturday -- an operation for which Al-Shabaab claimed responsibility -- have prompted a slew of media speculation that she might have been involved....

In December 2011, Kenyan authorities raided three homes in Mombasa, including one allegedly used by Lewthwaite, and arrested some people on suspicion of planning to destroy a bridge, a ferry and hotels frequented by Western tourists.

At Lewthwaite's residence, investigators found the kind of bomb-making materials that were used in the London attacks, Kenyan counterterror police said. But Lewthwaite was not found.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/24/world/...dow/index.html
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1054065240]

I see now how you get all that action when you clean up and go to your corner to service our service men. Gutty of you to put the pic on here.

Gutty of you to put the pic on here. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But you said it was okay to post your picture, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
But you said it was okay to post your picture, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Not me you silly bitch it is you in drag. Having trouble with English again?
Not me you silly bitch it is you in drag. Having trouble with English again? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
WTF, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? You're the one that said it was okay to use your picture, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, unless, of course, you once again failed to properly express yourself in grammatically correct English. That's just one of your serious shortcomings, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. But that other shortcoming enables you to more easily tie it up and ply your trade in Junction City, KS, doesn't it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

BTW, more women warriors: courtesy of Libyan dictator Muammar KaddaffyDuck.

WTF, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? You're the one that said it was okay to use your picture, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, unless, of course, you once again failed to properly express yourself in grammatically correct English. That's just one of your serious shortcomings, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. But that other shortcoming enables you to more easily tie it up and ply your trade in Junction City, KS, doesn't it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

BTW, more women warriors: courtesy of Libyan dictator Muammar KaddaffyDuck.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

More of your "gang" in drag???