I LIKEY Pussy, you? And, why, which type? (Pouty, Puffy, Inney, Outtey)

I think vagina's are gross... Haha. But I guess the one's that don't smell and don't have a bunch of saggin going on is best. Originally Posted by Shayla
I'm a bit partial to Canadian beaver, especially yours
I haven't had bad pussy yet! Is there such a thing? Originally Posted by rbank
um yes
I think vagina's are gross... Haha. But I guess the one's that don't smell and don't have a bunch of saggin going on is best. Originally Posted by Shayla
what a pleasant surprise!

nice of you to drop by and kick mijo's ass when it counts.
dislike an out of position pussy
Ever have a fresh one right out of the jar? Yumm!

Ladies how bout a one eyed cobra?

Last Picture: SL I want my F-ing T-Shirt, NOW! ( I just through that one in )
I see where Shayla is coming from, we don't have one permanently
installed guys, so we still have a limited perspective on the poontang
dynamic, ha ha, I said poontang dynamic.
Pussy keeps PIECE in the world...Nobel PIECE Prize WINNER! by Far!
Money keeps PUSSY happy!
Did You Say PUSSY?!?!?!..... I like It to be Pink and CLEAN! I prefer for it to be shaved or Trimmed.... Variety it is the Spice of Life!!!
Free, lol
No lie...anyone and everyone who knows me on this board knows I don't bullshit...I luv, luv, luv GOOD PUSSY of all creeds, races, shapes and sizes...but the Thai Pussy I've had is theeeee BEST and that does NOT discount the PUSSY I've Loved Before AT ALL...just a testament.
Mijo.... Sounds like Pussy is gettin the best of you... Don't be Pussy Whooped.... WHOOOOP THAT PUSSY!!!!! LOL

What kind of pussy do you likey (shape, size, color, race)? If you are an ASS or TIT Man, what about the pussy do you likey? Fems too, some of you Love, Love, Love pussy, chime in too! As this will help fellas looking for 3+somes. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

The one my tongue is lapping at. Free mustache rides right here!!!
Mijo.... Sounds like Pussy is gettin the best of you... Don't be Pussy Whooped.... WHOOOOP THAT PUSSY!!!!! LOL Originally Posted by Redd Rozay
Redd, I'm beyond Whooped...they got me...I'm a pro and some how I let my guard down...I'm climbing out though...I thinck?

Redd, I'm beyond Whooped...they got me...I'm a pro and some how I let my guard down...I'm climbing out though...I thinck?

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Nothing wrong with getting the whip once in a while. They like thincking they have the upper hand every so often..... keeps them coming back for more - js
I love to eat pussy, but I always stutter aterwards.

Setty