Austin Community happy hour - Wednesday, June 5

• Toyz
  • 06-02-2013, 08:20 PM
I guess I should have put sarcasm in my typing so that I wouldn't get any smartass replies. Originally Posted by texasputer
I was being perfectly honest...

Zodiac sign? You got gold necklaces too?

{Just fucking with ya}
Good jokes. No worries.

I guess you got me on that one KEWL guy(fun2come). Look forward to more of your not so funny jokes.
Hope to see you there !!!

... and when you ever happen find any of my jokes funny, please let me know and explain them to me.
I am now going...Excited to see you all there!!!!!!
I am sneaking in at the last minute!
Im back on the list and back in the saddle.........
Don't forget tonight's social for those invited! Looking forward to seeing old friends and our wonderful providers.
A respected friend of ours tells me she is bringing a 1st timer I'm sure a lot of us will be happy to meet I know I'm looking forward to it!
Can't wait. See you all this afternoon... wooohooo.
Hope to see you there !!!

... and when you ever happen find any of my jokes funny, please let me know and explain them to me. Originally Posted by fun2come

I will finally get to meet the (in)famous F2C.
Missed the deadline for this one but am determined to make it to the next...Have fun guys and gals and be safe!
Deadlnes suck
c u guys there
I attended my first social in San Antonio and it was fun! ..got to put alot of names with faces I've never met, got a few dates out of it as well, I believe its a good thing to go, of course scheduling issues can arise but I've had this on my calander for a few weeks now so Im good to go, probably wont make it until a lil later due to traffic and Im coming from south, But I'm looking forward to meeting all you Gents and Ladies too!
WISH i could come to this one. Marley wanted me to go with her... but i will be taking apts tonight for those guys who dont do the "social" thing he he. I will make it to the next one! Y'all have fun and be safe!