Providers, who/what do you imagine while in a session?

I imagine the wife is watching Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Oh Holly so naughty!!! Thats a sexy thought
Oh Holly so naughty!!! Thats a sexy thought Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
Hehe you know how my mind works
Yes and I love it,we will soon put it to use
I don't know..numerous things come to mind?

#1. don't laugh
#2. don't fall asleep
#3. start planning then where this money will be spent
#4. kinda same as 3..but where will i go eat for lunch/dinner while in town

and this one is the big one..most important

#5. god i hope i don't fart..

just saying.. (and yes..mostly those are all ment to be funny)..

but geez..what do you expect any smart business woman to say.. they ain't gonna say the truth..they of course reserve that for the girls room..

personally.. sex with 99% of the hobbyiest I meet really ain't all that bad..all types of men come from young and hot and buff to old and fat and bald.. but none of it is so bad or miserable that I feel the need to imagine or think about other stuff..its just sex..its just fun.. he is gonna get his..i'm having fun helping him get his off me..and I'm gonna put a little dough in my pocket.. win/win.. some times the guy is good and it feels good..sometimes the guy is having fun fucking or getting sucked and I'm having fun providing him this experience..but not having to think about anything..

no..i don't do the "oh im just all into him" thing.. i'm into him as such that I wanna get him off..that i truly do.. but that does not require physical attraction, does not require me to have some mental stimulation.. its just fun to be a naughty girl for the guy..
I don't know..numerous things come to mind?

#1. don't laugh
#2. don't fall asleep Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv

DeAnna, that was refreshingly honest.
glad ya'll could appreciate #1 the humor and #2 my honesty

I always call (to myself usually) threads like this a great chance for providers to blow some more smoke up a hobbyiest ass..

do some girls perhaps truly wanna click with each guy..sure..it may happen.. but..come on now..really? do guys really buy it?

anywho.. I don't know why anyways so many people feel like they need to have thoughts or be thinking about someone in particular to get off or enjoy it as a provider..

why not just enjoy providing? why not just enjoy providing this guy who took time out of his day..no matter his looks etc..just enjoy providing him this experience.. whether you get off or not..whether he does it "just the way i like it" or not.. just enjoy providing.. ..

for me as i said..sex is sex.. its fun more often than not no matter who its with.. every guy does it different.. would i be with him if not for the p4p factor? most likely not..he knows that..doesn't care.. would many guys come see me if I didn't do some of the more naughty things i am willing to do? perhaps not.. but what does it matter.. i don't need to escape the situation mentally..i don't need to picture or think about anyone else..

you know whats funny..when i have fantasies.. its not about anyone in particular..the guy i see in my dreams is never buff..i don't even see a face..i just dream about the SEX.. its all about the sex