What is the worst thing that happened to you during a session?

The worst thing that happened to me during a session is my experience with an aspd hobbiest by the name of Balderdash. He now goes by smooth player.

I saw him a couple of times and got tired of his attitude towards getting the money out of the way before the show. He kept telling me that I was suppose to trust him. I finally decided not to see him. Well a lady that I used to work with sided with him and tricked me into coming into the hotel room. I was waiting in the car for her to get done.

She did not tell me it was Balderdash. I had told her that I never wanted to see him again. He was hiding behind the door. When I walked in he pushed me on the bed. I said look I am not doing anything without the money first. He got angry and threw the money on the floor. I picked it up and handed it back to him and told him to try that again.

During doggie he backhanded me leaving a large bruise. He had seen me enough times to know that I do not like to be hit or slapped. To top it off the lady I was working with sided with him and said it was my fault for expecting the funds up front. I washed my hands of her too.

After that Balderdash/smoothplayer emailed me, begging to see him again. He told me that he would pay upfront and said he missed making love to me. I told him he made me sick and that I wished that I had grabbed the money, tore it up and thrown it at him.

He told me that he should of thrown me out of the room. Funny he did not pay for the room the lady I worked with had paid for the room.

After that he would hop on all my reviews on aspd and trash me. Here on eccie he got on one of my reviews as smooth player and lied about our last session. I did not flip out. I just chose to never see him again.
I had a massive leg cramp while receiving a wonderful bj. Talk about a mood killer .... Originally Posted by pyramider
LOL...esse that happened to me also as well as toe cramp. Not only is it a mood killer, it friggin' hurts.
Many years ago, while visiting Dallas, a guy came to visit my incall near the Galleria, had the "session"...Upon putting his jacket on, he pulls out handcuffs. (I was expecting the donation, as I didn't ask for it up front) Trying to play it cool, I told him I was not into bondage or anything like that. He said, "that's not what this is for." In a round about way, I told him to pay. After a very bizarre exchange of words, I told him he needed to get out. I didn't want the problem to escalate. The guy got away with a free session, but I was in no way harmed. I did feel violated though. Everyone else I saw on that trip got a pat down at the door. lol

After that, I really became thorough with screening. I wish more people would understand that screening is not about providers trying to delve into your personal life, than it is about safety and screening out psychos!
Hmm ..... I suppose mine would have to be when a geezer went and died on me... Originally Posted by Valerie
TOO FF! What did you do?
  • Molay
  • 11-12-2012, 01:20 PM
During a session with a clean cut, attractive provider, I was getting an enthusiastic blowjob when I felt a twinge of pain. The girl looked up and mumbled an apology and smiled. When she smiled, one of her teeth fell out of her mouth landing on my crotch and her smile revealed a bleeding gap where her front tooth used to be. She then proceeded to go back to work on me without a mention of the tooth laying next to my dick or the blood which must have been filling her mouth. I immediately stopped her and pointed out her tooth, which brought about all types of bedlam. She started to freaked out and crying uncontrollably, while running around the room in circles with her hands up to both sides of her head. Several times she opened the front door of the room and would step out into the parking lot, only to return back into the room when she remembered she was still naked (I assume that was the reason). Finally, she calmed down enough to call her mother and started to yell at her for causing her to have such bad teeth.

I quickly got dressed, left, and never looked back, but I have always wondered how good the sex would have been with someone as crazy as her.
  • klutz
  • 11-12-2012, 01:40 PM
..... wtf....
I finally decided not to see him.

He was hiding behind the door. When I walked in he pushed me on the bed.

He got angry and threw the money on the floor. I picked it up and handed it back to him and told him to try that again.

During doggie he... Originally Posted by mikkifine
Wait...after the quoted five sentences of your narrative...you were FUCKING HIM later when this other stuff happened?

Nothing like a girl who sticks to her principles...way to stand up for yourself sugar dumpling...
She was deep throating a little too deep, gaged and vomited. I'm a trooper so I switch to some cornhole and when I pull out some poop comes out the shoot. I'm a trooper so I switch to K9 and she pee's on me. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers

ROTFLMAO . I don't know how you made it past the 1st time ewwwee.
oh dear. her bodily functions are all out of wack hehe.

that gag reflex must be the off switch for everything else.
The Trifecta, vomit, poop and pee, usually you have to pay extra for that!!!! LOL!!!
The Trifecta, vomit, poop and pee, usually you have to pay extra for that!!!! LOL!!! Originally Posted by Daddio

No Joke! but not when your not expecting it .
ROTFLMAO . I don't know how you made it past the 1st time ewwwee. Originally Posted by Nicky.Vixenn
It's all good ... I like a little S&M every once in a while. Just I prefer knowing going-in that's what I'm going to get!

We all have our good days and our bad days. Felt sorry for the poor girl, maybe she just got nervous and was trying too hard to please.

I'm sure I've left a skid mark or two laying around in my days without knowing it
Once I was doing some mouth-to-ass and she farted!
Once I was doing some mouth-to-ass and she farted! Originally Posted by AndyLattu
and you said "Finally, fresh air!"

How did I forget the lady that broke my pecker ... A "professional" outside of Vegas bruised and battered my pecker, and no that was on my menu of events. Originally Posted by pyramider
Now that is interesting. I had the same thing happen to me. Black bruise for the length The provider was in Dallas, but moved to Vegas several years ago.

I did not even notice until a provider the next night asked what the hell happened to me !!