Time out for WTF

Eye don't miss wakeup.
ftw is obviously triggered....

If you say so.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

those boobies.... sigh....
  • oeb11
  • 12-01-2019, 04:32 PM
It may be thread hijacking - but oh my, what a way to be hi-jacked.
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2019, 05:00 PM
I think the forum is back to the Wild West days. It’s “loosely” moderated now. That’s why HoeDummer, WTF, SC are still here. Originally Posted by bambino
And you suck ups are still here too posting nonstop gibberish.

I love how Wacko and company start posting all prim and proper when they are trying to get big bad WTF banned or is it FTW and the following gibberish poetry Wacko Allen Poe composed.
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2019, 05:06 PM
ftw is obviously triggered....

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Me thinks the OP is the one triggered and all the babies crying a out relevant old threads. You know threads where certain posters were crying about Trillion dollar deficits and now call that sound fiscal policy!

Or JD crying about the Democrats making campaign money off impeachment threat in 2014 and the bragging about Trump doing the exact same thing in 2019.

Those old threads are relevant....of course you numbers do not want your hypocrisy exposed.
Me thinks Originally Posted by WTF

Stop... Originally Posted by Wakeup

BAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAA
Me thinks the OP is the one triggered and all the babies crying a out relevant old threads. You know threads where certain posters were crying about Trillion dollar deficits and now call that sound fiscal policy!

Or JD crying about the Democrats making campaign money off impeachment threat in 2014 and the bragging about Trump doing the exact same thing in 2019.

Those old threads are relevant....of course you numbers do not want your hypocrisy exposed. Originally Posted by WTF
Are you just stupid? Or are you in a state of comatose?
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2019, 06:01 PM
Are you just stupid? Or are you in a state of comatose? Originally Posted by winn dixie
What would a WTF thread be without GayRey sticking his blowhole in!
What would a WTF thread be without GayRey sticking his blowhole in! Originally Posted by WTF
Lets bet bitch!

chicken
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2019, 06:54 PM
Lets bet bitch!

chicken Originally Posted by winn dixie
I would say Luke beat you silly but you started out that way and haven't changed a bit!
I would say Luke beat you silly but you started out that way and haven't changed a bit! Originally Posted by WTF
Lets bet then? But we all see you're just a talker!
Online keyboard warrior! aka little bitch.

aka chicken
I would say Luke beat you silly but you started out that way and haven't changed a bit! Originally Posted by WTF

Luke would squash anyone including you if his obesely fat carcass fell on you. i bet that dude couldn't waddle more than 50 yards before collapsing from a heart attack.

how ironic you so wrapped up with a poster who quit this site years ago. butt that's just you, yeah?
charge: Thread hijacking
verdict: GUILTY!

check your PM's.

thank you valued poster!
BAHHAHAHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Check your PMS.

Check your PMS.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so.